PDA

View Full Version : What say Tony and Phil

Riverpigusmc
08-07-2015, 08:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYONo5LeWDs#action=share

I'll probably be battling with my normal asshat cop on another forum who defends this kind of crap

jmlutz
08-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Wow, just wow. Not what I really want to say.

sdmc530
08-07-2015, 09:44 PM
I can not defend that. Did so many things wrong the biggest was drawing his gun. That was really bad on his part. Being filmed is no big deal it happens all the time but we do usually take your photo if you do. Not to be funny though to cover our ass. That cop had an issue with this guy for some reason i think we are missing part of this situation but the police officer did handle what ever situation there was poorly. Not sure why he even got out of his car. I think we are missing something or this is the worst cop ever. Nomatter what the gun shouldn't been drawn. There was no reason for the escalation of force to go from the camera to words to gun. However the guy should have complied with the request to take hands out of pockets that will get you hurt fast.

Riverpigusmc
08-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Thanks Phil. The part that pissed me off was "what are you, a constitutionalist or something?" I wanted to beat his ass right there

milkmanjoe
08-07-2015, 09:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYONo5LeWDs#action=share

I'll probably be battling with my normal asshat cop on another forum who defends this kind of crap

Mac is still around?

Riverpigusmc
08-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Mac is still around?

Yeah. I invited him to a fistfight, cussfight or gunfight. It was frowned upon by management

milkmanjoe
08-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Yeah. I invited him to a fistfight, cussfight or gunfight. It was frowned upon by management

Please tell Topo Gigio(Mac) I said bite me. Thanx.

TLE2
08-09-2015, 06:13 PM
ThAt must be a Florida thing.

milkmanjoe
08-09-2015, 06:52 PM

The guy is a derp. I would look in on the old forum but I took a vow with three thousand monks to never speak there again. And I never let a monk down.

skosh69
08-09-2015, 06:53 PM

Rhonert Park is here in California, about 1.5 hrs north of me. :facepalm2:

Sorry, but that LEO was a POS and did nothing but try to intimidate the homeowner. There is a fine example as why LEO's get a bad rap, all because of a few idiots like that one.

sdmc530
08-09-2015, 07:16 PM
oh yeah, there are some a'''hole cops...I think he was really one of them. Old timer in old ways. going to kill somebody or get killed before he hangs it up!