PDA

View Full Version : Good job Connecticut

skosh69
08-13-2015, 09:39 PM
Today, you surpassed California as the stupidest state in the union by declaring the death penalty as unconstitutional. By doing this, you essentially commutted all the death sentences and will allow all the POS killers and rapists on DR to now live of the taxes of those who live and work in your state.

What was the exact words the used? Oh yeah, "The death penalty in Connecticut “no longer comports with contemporary standards of decency and no longer serves any legitimate penological purpose,” Associate Justice Richard Palmer, joined by three other justices, wrote for the court."

WTF???? :facepalm: like what the criminals did to someone to get locked up was decent??

Read more here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/08/13/connecticut-supreme-court-says-the-death-penalty-is-unconstitutional-banning-it-for-remaining-inmates-on-death-row/

milkmanjoe
08-13-2015, 09:46 PM
So the people, or the families of the people, that these inmates wronged, get to work their whole lives to feed the inmates with their tax dollars. I say it over and over.....liberalism is a mental disorder.

Riverpigusmc
08-13-2015, 09:56 PM
yankees

Caleb
08-13-2015, 10:13 PM
So the people, or the families of the people, that these inmates wronged, get to work their whole lives to feed the inmates with their tax dollars. I say it over and over.....liberalism is a mental disorder.

This......

skosh69
08-13-2015, 10:25 PM

Yep.

Prime example right here:

The Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders occurred on July 23, 2007. Jennifer Hawke-Petit was raped and murdered while her two daughters were murdered also, while her husband, Dr. William Petit, was injured during a home invasion in Cheshire, Connecticut. The Hartford Courant referred to the case as "possibly the most widely publicized crime in the state's history". In 2010 steven Hayes was convicted of the murders and sentenced to death. His accomplice, Joshua Komisarjevsky, was found guilty on October 13, 2011, and sentenced to death on January 27, 2012.

In August 2015 the state of Connecticut abolished the death penalty, which means that both Hayes and Komisarjevsky would have their death sentences turned into life sentences.

Doesn't that just have to be the biggest kick to the groin???

I tell ya if it were me, I'd sell everything I owned to get the money to some inmates who would TCB so that those two wouldn't live to see the end of the year!!!!

DaFadda
08-14-2015, 08:18 AM
And there are those who ask why I moved out of Connecticut and into Tennessee? Yeah. right.
DaFadda

RKP
08-14-2015, 08:39 AM
William Petit, dad of murdered family, reacts to Connecticut death penalty ruling.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/william-petit-dad-murdered-family-reacts-death-penalty-ruling-n409511