PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Europeans with common sense!

DrHenley
10-18-2015, 08:47 PM
I knew I like the Czechs already because they are serious about gun making...and now even their government is showing some common sense about illegal migrants:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/czechs-under-fire-harsh-lengthy-migrant-detentions-110213611.html

"Police in other countries actually helped us, not like here. Why do Czech police behave like this, and in Austria they don't?" Ramez told Reuters upon release from the detention center in Vysni Lhoty in eastern Czech Republic.

Police took away their phones and money, he said, and authorities charged about 10 euros per day for bed and board.

Interior Minister Milan Chovanec defended the Czech policy, saying the existing law obliges police to detain people entering illegally and try to return them across the border.

"We are not a xenophobic country. On the other hand you need to realize that those people break the law: they entered Czech territory without valid documents," he told Reuters.

milkmanjoe
10-18-2015, 08:59 PM
I think they know things we aren't being told.

jmlutz
10-18-2015, 09:19 PM
Europe is in for big trouble from all the migrant bullsh.t, they will regret taking them in.

TLE2
10-18-2015, 10:46 PM
I agree. Just look at the violence in some countries after they "humanely" accepted numbers of Islamic refugees.

If you hear that I'm ever contemplating migrating to another country, bop me upside the head, and remind me that it is our duty to move our country forward, not leave.