PDA

View Full Version : Shooting in DFW Invitation

Army 1911
04-17-2011, 12:32 PM
Once a month, Texas Gun Owners sponsors a shoot at Elm Fork Shooting Park in Dallas. The meet is family friendly, all skill levels, and a good time.

Consider this an open invitation for all of you in the DFW area.

It is always the last Sunday of the month and generally runs from 9 to noonish. Usually followed by lunch and BS. Or BS and lunch.

Our April shoot is on the 24th Easter Sunday.

CalWhit33
04-18-2011, 05:30 AM
That sounds like fun I usually work Sundays, but I'll keep a look out for one time I'm off. I live on the westeren side of DFW just past Weatherford.

Dave Waits
04-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Little far to drive from Cincinnati, can you move it closer?:D

Army 1911
04-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Well we also have monthly shoots in Huston, Austin and San Antonio. If you're going over the north pole through Siberia and Asia and over the South Pole, South America etc, that my be a little closer for you. :D

Amos Iron Wolf
05-14-2011, 11:15 PM
Well we also have monthly shoots in Huston, Austin and San Antonio. If you're going over the north pole through Siberia and Asia and over the South Pole, South America etc, that my be a little closer for you. :D

When do y'all have the San Antonio shoots? I work Sundays myself, but not until 1500hrs. And I go to work with my 1911 anyway. :D

Good old Cincy. I grew up in Brown County until we moved to Texas in 73. I graduated in 75 and spent several years back in the Greater Cincy/Northern KY area. My great uncle on my mother's side had a dry cleaners in Loveland back in the day.