PDA

View Full Version : Mizzou protesters upset over Paris news coverage

skosh69
11-15-2015, 06:36 PM
"Activists that have taken over U.S. college campuses this week protesting racial injustice took to Twitter last night to complain that news coverage of the deadly terrorist attacks in Paris had stolen their spotlight.

Black Lives Matter and Mizzou protesters on Twitter said their struggles with racial oppression were being “erased” by the overwhelming news coverage of the murder of scores of people at the hands of Islamic State extremists."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/14/mizzou-protesters-black-lives-matter-complain-pari/

ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME??? These spoiled, rotten bastards. Kick them all out and rescind their scholarships.

This behavior makes me sick!!!

Caleb
11-15-2015, 06:41 PM
Scroom!!!!! Pass them a tissue and a box of STFU.

RKP
11-15-2015, 06:47 PM
Somebody needs to bit*h smack some sense in to everyone of those bone heads !! :mad:

Riverpigusmc
11-15-2015, 07:04 PM
I knew there was a reason I did not attend college. It seems mass dumbass is terminal and rampant there

pony up
11-15-2015, 07:07 PM
Actually it is fun to watch these POS clowns biting the asses of the very Progressive nincompoops who spawned them. We had to know this was coming. I expected it 2 generations ago. I forgot the open handed we want it you gotta give it stage before the snatch and grab it all arrives. Screw ISIS our biggest threat to America is right here at home. It is over. :mad: These people are going to be worthless forever.