PDA

View Full Version : Obama does it again.

skosh69
03-08-2016, 08:09 PM
I guess he's decided to skip Nancy Reagan's funeral in order to speak at Austin's SXSW (South by South West) film and music festival.

While this doesn't surprise me, it still pisses me off.

What a piece of shit!!!

A White House official confirmed this afternoon that President Barack Obama will not be in attendance at former First Lady Nancy Reagan's funeral on Friday, instead opting to speak at a popular film and music festival in Texas.

Obama will be represented at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library by his wife, Michelle. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said she will be attending the service in Simi Valley, California, as well.

In late February, Obama drew widespread criticism after skipping the funeral for conservative Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

The president is scheduled to deliver a keynote address on Friday at the South By Southwest festival in Austin. The annual event features movie screenings, musical performances and conferences on interactive media and technology, and has become known as a must-attend date for those in the tech world and Silicon Valley.

Riverpigusmc
03-08-2016, 08:13 PM
ah, if he woulda showed up, everyone would have handed him their coats thinking he was the butler

asswipe

TLE2
03-08-2016, 09:40 PM
No class whatsoever. What a worthless waste of human parts.

sdmc530
03-08-2016, 10:02 PM
What a di$k move.

Caleb
03-08-2016, 10:28 PM
My shocked face is mia.

Wilsoncrafter
03-09-2016, 12:29 AM
Shocker there! He is a low life with zero class..

7.62Kolectr
03-09-2016, 12:43 AM
Being that him and his policies are totally opposite of what her and her husbands were I'm not surprised he's not going. Probably not welcome. And all the added security involved would probably disrupt the small peaceful ceremony she deserves. I'm glad he's not going and not disappointed one bit. Let him stay as far away as possible, he won't be missed.