PDA

View Full Version : Cruz Quitting

milkmanjoe
05-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Ted Cruz is on FOX right now calling it quits. This race has been amazing.

Riverpigusmc
05-03-2016, 08:45 PM
I voted for Cruz.....I'll vote Trump to keep Broomstick One from being painted on our plane, but he's gonna be a disaster

milkmanjoe
05-03-2016, 09:13 PM
I voted for Cruz.....I'll vote Trump to keep Broomstick One from being painted on our plane, but he's gonna be a disaster

I had two other choices first, as they dropped out.....on board with Trump....stop Hillary

skosh69
05-03-2016, 09:45 PM
Winners never quit, quitters never win. Sux for Cruz fans.

milkmanjoe
05-03-2016, 09:55 PM
Winners never quit, quitters never win. Sux for Cruz fans.

Unless they are smart in move on......then it is a brand new day

skosh69
05-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Unless they are smart in move on......then it is a brand new day

True that. Seriously though, I would've voted for him. Sad to see him throw in the towel.

Further's my point that Hildabeast WILL be our next president.

TLE2
05-04-2016, 12:03 AM

DON"T SAY THAT! It makes my skin crawl!

milkmanjoe
05-04-2016, 06:01 AM
True that. Seriously though, I would've voted for him. Sad to see him throw in the towel.

Yup, he was the only true Constitutionalist of the bunch. Wouldn't have won against Hillary anyway. Maybe the attack dog, Trump, can tear her down.
One thing for sure, it is going to be a negative, ugly general election. We should get alot of one liner jokes out of this election.

DaFadda
05-04-2016, 07:39 AM
I had two other choices first, as they dropped out.....on board with Trump....stop Hillary

What Joe said!

Prediction: The Trump - Clinton Campaigns will be the nastiest in American history.

DrHenley
05-04-2016, 08:28 AM
When he's out on the stage, when he's talking about the kinds of things he's talking about on the stump, he's projecting an image that's for that purpose.

The part that he's been playing is evolving into the part that now you've been expecting, but he wasn't ready for because he had to first feed the first phase.

-Senior Trump Advisor Paul Manafort to GOP Donors.

http://www.cotep.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=1046

milkmanjoe
05-04-2016, 08:34 AM

I believe that as I have met Trump. Perfectly nice, quiet spoken. And he pays attention when a person speaks to him. He did for me, anyway. He runs a large company. I have yet to meet a true bully who can run such a company without being drowned in lawsuits. Actually, I have met or been friends with a few billionaires who own large companies. Every one of them is polite, yet very confident.

DrHenley
05-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Two ways of reading that.

1. Trump's demeanor was just a show, now he's going to calm down and act Presidential.
2. Everything Trump said was just a show, now that he has duped the conservative Republican voters, he will tack left and assure the RINOs and Democrat voters that he didn't mean any of it.

I hope it's just #1, but I fear it's #2.

Caleb
05-04-2016, 09:38 AM
We are in a lose lose situation, stock up on ammo and mags.

milkmanjoe
05-04-2016, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE=DrHenley;130573]Two ways of reading that.

1. Trump's demeanor was just a show, now he's going to calm down and act Presidential.
2. Everything Trump said was just a show, now that he has duped the conservative Republican voters, he will tack left and assure the RINOs and Democrat voters that he didn't mean any of it.

I hope it's just #1, but I fear it's #2

Only way to know is to elect him. We do know Hillary will continue Obama's path of destruction. Normally Hillary wouldn't be a bad President, except for the 2nd Amendment, as she is a moderate democrat. But sanders has forced her to turn hard left to gain votes. Hard core democrats are worried that if she is elected she will turn right from her election promises. So both sides are worried about their candidate's actual beliefs.