Rick McC.
05-25-2016, 10:37 AM
Oh hell yeah! :mob:

skosh69
05-26-2016, 12:28 AM
hell yeah

AFJuvat
05-26-2016, 01:37 AM
Sounds great. Perhaps I am just a touch cynical, but I hope it clearly defines and limits what is and what is not a hate crime against the police (or any other 'protected' class). I could see this law, though made with the best of intentions, being twisted into something far broader than what was intended - much like the existing hate crime laws have.

sdmc530
05-26-2016, 08:28 AM
Sounds great. Perhaps I am just a touch cynical, but I hope it clearly defines and limits what is and what is not a hate crime against the police (or any other 'protected' class). I could see this law, though made with the best of intentions, being twisted into something far broader than what was intended - much like the existing hate crime laws have.

I hear what you are saying, i get it but 1/2 the world are FTP state right now and the other half is very PRO police right now. I see this is good barging tool for prosecutors. I do like that. Its kind of scary some days to wear a badge right now.

But your right, sometimes a well meant action is very badly abused.

pitor
05-26-2016, 04:23 PM

I feel the same way. I know in my heart that our first responders deserve all the protections the law can afford, but far too many times lines are blurred, abuses take place. But I think is a step in the right direction fo sho.

TLE2
05-26-2016, 07:54 PM
+1 for the folks in blue.

Riverpigusmc
05-26-2016, 08:42 PM
If Texas secedes, I hope they take Loosiana with 'em. I'll beat feet back quick as a bunny.

Hey Phil, I'm on your side, even if you're scared of spiders :p

Gatorade
05-26-2016, 09:40 PM
Hell yeah!

sdmc530
05-26-2016, 10:57 PM
If Texas secedes, I hope they take Loosiana with 'em. I'll beat feet back quick as a bunny.

Hey Phil, I'm on your side, even if you're scared of spiders :p

Thanks rather deal with a sh&tbag than a spider!