PDA

View Full Version : Generation Snowflake

DrHenley
06-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Move over Millenials, Generation Snowflake is coming of age.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategorized/1254262/meet-generation-snowflake-the-hysterical-modern-kids-who-cant-cope-with-being-offended/

They melt like a snowflake at the slightest heat.
They need "safe places" and "trigger warnings" to avoid being confronted by anything that might upset them.
Anything that might remotely offend them must be banned.
Instead of providing a logical defense for their beliefs when challenged, they simply dissolve into outraged gasps of, "You can’t say that!"

http://www.cotep.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=1046

Riverpigusmc
06-09-2016, 05:07 PM
Scroom. I could piss off the Pope

FfNJGTFO
06-09-2016, 05:17 PM
God help this country if we're actually dependent on these people. It may not have much effect me in re: the rest of my lifetime, but I have a niece and nephew that will have to deal with this, long after I'm scattered to the winds. Thank goodness they were raised right, but it's going to be a struggle for them and the children they have. That, and my 1st cousins' children, etc, etc. :facepalm:

GD2A
06-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Sad but true.

edgehill
06-09-2016, 08:44 PM
I have two guys fresh out of college who work in my sales department that will make $70,000 this year who just quit because they want to work somewhere that their voice matters. Funny thing is we've implemented everyone of their suggestions. Don't know what they want.

Riverpigusmc
06-09-2016, 08:50 PM
I have two guys fresh out of college who work in my sales department that will make $70,000 this year who just quit because they want to work somewhere that their voice matters. Funny thing is we've implemented everyone of their suggestions. Don't know what they want.

Tell them to eat s*** and bark at the moon...see if their voice matters

Xbonz
06-09-2016, 10:06 PM

I know a 61 year old who's been in sales his whole life and would gladly work for $70k, with or without a voice that matters....:D

Gatorade
06-09-2016, 11:21 PM
I know a 61 year old who's been in sales his whole life and would gladly work for $70k, with or without a voice that matters....:D

Even with the hour and a half commute I would do it!

Caleb
06-10-2016, 09:28 AM

Even with the hour and a half commute I would do it!

Yeah no kidding! Where do I send my resume? :D

AFJuvat
06-27-2016, 09:24 PM
72 years ago, that same age group stormed the beaches of Normandy.

What the hell happened?