PDA

View Full Version : FBI - "Not recommending charges against HRC."

FfNJGTFO
07-05-2016, 11:21 AM
So, Comey made it official. No charges against HRC, although they did find evidence of mishandling of classified material.

General Petraeus was penalized for a whole lot less!

:mad:

Sheepdog
07-05-2016, 11:54 AM
This is a sad statement of the state of our Government. One more chip in our once great society.

FfNJGTFO
07-05-2016, 12:01 PM
This is a sad statement of the state of our Government. One more chip in our once great society.

Let us all hope this wakes up those who were "alseep" until this point and galvanizes them onto our side. Let's hope Trump can use this to his advantage. All he has to do is keep reminding people of the difference between HRC and Gen. Petraeus.

So, any speculation on whether or not Comey will stay on as FBI Dir. if Trump wins? Who might succeed him?

Riverpigusmc
07-05-2016, 12:09 PM
I pawned my broken shocked face for fiddy cent

MajO
07-05-2016, 02:09 PM
I pawned my broken shocked face for fiddy cent

GEEZ! I ONLY GOT A QUARTER....:eek:

AFJuvat
07-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Did anyone honestly expect it to go any other way?

Still holding out for her suffering a fall and breaking her hip.

Grizzman
07-05-2016, 05:42 PM
I'm not surprised at all.

I prefer her to have a more serious "accident".

Yep, I said it.

sdmc530
07-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Shocking or not really. I doubt she would be the only one highlighted in the end so it ends. It goes on and on and on

skosh69
07-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Did anyone REALLY think she was going to get prosecuted?

sdmc530
07-05-2016, 06:34 PM

Oh hell no. Not for a second

RKP
07-05-2016, 06:56 PM

No, and that's the sad part. I truly fear for this great country of ours, I really do !! And heaven help us if she gets in to office.

dw1911
07-05-2016, 07:06 PM
http://image.cagle.com/181492/1155/181492.png?88ad5d

Gatorade
07-05-2016, 09:22 PM

I thought the evidence was there. I actually thought if the evidence was there, and that the FBI would act accordingly. I didn't think they could ignore the evidence in front of them. I really never believed the fix went so deep. I can't believe Bernie is letting this go, and I can't believe the country will let it go. Of course I also thought Romney was a slam dunk.

FfNJGTFO
07-05-2016, 09:56 PM
I thought the evidence was there. I actually thought if the evidence was there, and that the FBI would act accordingly. I didn't think they could ignore the evidence in front of them. I really never believed the fix went so deep. I can't believe Bernie is letting this go, and I can't believe the country will let it go. Of course I also thought Romney was a slam dunk.

I think the evidence *is* there. But so is "the fix." I want to know who/what got to Comey. Either he believed what he said, or he was "encouraged" to say what he said without belief. Some of the commentators noted today that Comey's body language was "off..." that he was "saying it" but he really didn't want to... that he didn't "mean it." Which may also explain why he didn't take questions as advertised.

If that's the case, then the next few days will tell the tale. If Comey resigns, then maybe he still has the integrity I thought he had, and for which he was well touted. If the career agents under him start to resign, then it's a different story.

Riverpigusmc
07-05-2016, 10:01 PM
I held a Final Top Secret clearance with Nato access. I still have "get out of jail" cards in multiple languages stating I could not be searched nor detained. I signed a LIFETIME non disclosure document of things I had seen read and done.

I would be fed beans with a slingshot and they would have to mail me daylight if I had done the things this life support system for boobs has done

DrHenley
07-06-2016, 11:26 AM
“It’s a felony, 10 years in prison [to violate the statute] and the words that he said he was ill-advised to say, was that she was extremely negligent. This statute requires gross negligence in the handling of information relating to the national defense. The definition that a judge gives a jury in a charge on gross negligence includes the words ‘extremely negligent.’ They are one in the same thing. So, he has found that she violated 18 United States Code Section 793 except he can’t somehow bring himself to the conclusion that she should be indicted for it – which says to me he’s putting her above the law,”

- Rudy Giuliani

http://www.cotep.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=1046

FfNJGTFO
07-06-2016, 12:09 PM
“It’s a felony, 10 years in prison [to violate the statute] and the words that he said he was ill-advised to say, was that she was extremely negligent. This statute requires gross negligence in the handling of information relating to the national defense. The definition that a judge gives a jury in a charge on gross negligence includes the words ‘extremely negligent.’ They are one in the same thing. So, he has found that she violated 18 United States Code Section 793 except he can’t somehow bring himself to the conclusion that she should be indicted for it – which says to me he’s putting her above the law,”

- Rudy Giuliani
http://www.cotep.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=1046

Since this morning, I have seen where both Rudy Giulliani (who was Comey's boss at DOJ for a while) and retired FBI Asst. Dir. James Kallstrom have both expressed disappointment in Comey... Kallstrom to the point of implying that he has lost respect for him. That's really saying something.

I get that Comey may have thought he was in "rock/hard place" territory. Perhaps, he thought he'd get grief from the AG if he did recommend indictment and she had to overrule him publicly. Knowing that she would most likely refuse to indict, he probably thought it not worth the trouble of "swimming upstream."

But he should have. If he truly believed what he laid out in the 1st 10 minutes of his address, he should have recommended indictment and swam upstream... for the sake of his own personal integrity. Now, he seems to have lost that integrity, and in the minds of some of his closest colleagues. Now, he should resign to save it, rather than confirm it. :facepalm:

FfNJGTFO
07-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Update: AP just tweeting that that AG's office will close the case officially, and no charges will be filed...

SHOCKER!!! :eek: :facepalm2: