PDA

View Full Version : NYPD Source: Weiner Laptop Has Enough Evidence “to Put Hillary ... Away for Life”

dw1911
11-07-2016, 08:31 PM
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/24549-nypd-source-weiner-laptop-has-enough-evidence-to-put-hillary-away-for-life

NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

• Money laundering

• Child exploitation

• Sex crimes with minors (children)

• Perjury

• Pay to play through Clinton Foundation

• Obstruction of justice

• Other felony crimes

NYPD detectives and a [sic] NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

These allegations, if true, could explain why Director Comey reopened the investigation into Clinton’s mishandling of classified information, a move that shook the political world and caused Comey to come under fire. As the NYPD chief put it, the new e-mails contents truly are “alarming.”

True Pundit also says that, according to FBI sources, both Abedin and Weiner are trying to cut immunity deals with federal officials and that, if they didn’t cooperate, they’d face long prison sentences. Abedin’s turning state’s evidence would no doubt be devastating for Clinton, as the two women have for years been joined at the hip. Abedin has at times been like Clinton’s shadow, has been called her “body woman,” and has even been rumored to be Clinton’s lesbian lover. So Abedin likely knows where, as is said, the bodies are buried.

Of particular note, the new e-mails allegedly contain information revealing that Hillary, Bill Clinton, Weiner, and numerous congressmen took trips to convicted billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, where he is said to pimp out underage minors of both sexes to prominent people. The trips were taken aboard Epstein’s Boeing 747, dubbed the “Lolita Express”; the pedophile’s island, in the US Virgin Islands, has been called “Sex Slave Island.”

These revelations would also explain why Clinton used powerful software called BleachBit to scrub damning information from her private server. According to BleachBit’s website, its program gives criminals and others the ability to “shred files to hide their contents and prevent data recovery.”

Xbonz
11-07-2016, 08:36 PM
http://www.cbmidwest.org/districtnews/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Praying-Hands-over-Bible.jpg

sdmc530
11-07-2016, 09:09 PM
Wishing but never happen

dw1911
11-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Wishing but never happen

Perhaps not, but no matter, She and others will burn in hell soon enough.
God WILL Be The Judge! No Escaping it.
However, if Trump wins this, I think He will, at least She an be charged & taken to Trial. Outcome uncertain, but we can hope & pray!

FfNJGTFO
11-07-2016, 09:54 PM
Wishing but never happen

Sadly, I must agree. Obama will "blanket pardon" her long before it comes to that.

dw1911
11-07-2016, 10:05 PM
Sadly, I must agree. Obama will "blanket pardon" her long before it comes to that.

GOD will NOT Pardon Her and others like Her :mad:

Lonestar grips.
11-07-2016, 10:10 PM
GOD will NOT Pardon Her and others like Her :mad:

unless of course she asks for forgiveness. which she won't ever do and that's fine by me.nanner

she can fool a lot of people but she can't fool the Master.

pitor
11-08-2016, 08:27 AM
This. And sorry but she needs punishment in this life, not in some "afterlife hell", we need to see the biotch pay while she breathes.