PDA

View Full Version : Bill filed to remove the United States from the United Nations.

AFJuvat
01-22-2017, 05:51 PM
www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193/text

Riverpigusmc
01-22-2017, 05:54 PM
works for me

TLE2
01-22-2017, 05:57 PM
I don't think it will make it out of committee.

FfNJGTFO
01-22-2017, 06:44 PM

Heck of a thing to do to Nikki Haley... She leaves the Governership of SC only to be laid off a few months later from her UN job. :mob:

sdmc530
01-22-2017, 08:24 PM

Agreed......

Rick McC.
01-23-2017, 11:58 AM
It should have been done years ago.

pitor
01-23-2017, 11:58 PM
I applaud the effort and commitment, but it's doomed in committee.

Horse'nround
01-24-2017, 08:15 PM
Duly applauded... I fear for any success though.

But one never knows, what if the Donald takes favor with it??:eek:

May all of a sudden have more traction than on would have ever dreamed of! nannernanner

:cool:

pony up
01-24-2017, 08:19 PM
Agreed. Great idea but no chance. However at least we will have a presence that will stand up for us and our allies. Giant change long overdue.

TLE2
01-24-2017, 09:22 PM
If we leave the UN, I don't fear for us, I fear for our friends.

DrHenley
01-24-2017, 09:30 PM
Even if Donald likes it and it gets out of committee in the House, it will never see the light of day in the Senate.

Besides, I am curious to see what Nikki Haley does at the UN.

Speaking of which, did you know that Nikki Haley's family is Sikh? And although she is Methodist, she still considers herself still a Sikh.

The reason why it is compulsory for Sikhs to carry a knife or sword everywhere they go is because they a sacred duty to defend themselves and anyone else who is wrongfully oppressed or persecuted (by force if necessary). Sikh Second Amendment, if you will. I don't know if Haley carries a knife, but she does carry a gun.

http://www.cotep.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=22&pictureid=888

Horse'nround
01-25-2017, 10:13 AM
Even if Donald likes it and it gets out of committee in the House, it will never see the light of day in the Senate.

Besides, I am curious to see what Nikki Haley does at the UN.

Speaking of which, did you know that Nikki Haley's family is Sikh? And although she is Methodist, she still considers herself still a Sikh.

The reason why it is compulsory for Sikhs to carry a knife or sword everywhere they go is because they a sacred duty to defend themselves and anyone else who is wrongfully oppressed or persecuted (by force if necessary). Sikh Second Amendment, if you will. I don't know if Haley carries a knife, but she does carry a gun.

You're right this too could be very interesting. 2 different paths that may well lead to the same end. Either we get out and send them packing or maybe she'll just pull the rug out from under them and their stupid shit...

Either way, the times they are a changin'nanner

Xbonz
01-25-2017, 11:30 AM
I don't know if Haley carries a knife, but she does carry a gun.

Let's see how far this goes in NYC...

FfNJGTFO
01-25-2017, 12:10 PM
Let's see how far this goes in NYC...

I think she'd get a rare NYC permit. If Pres. Trump could get one as a private citizen, I think she could. But she'll probably have UN security with her.