PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff releases CCW info

skosh69
02-22-2017, 10:06 PM
This happened in MY COUNTY!!! Between the libetard news agency and my POS Sheriff, I'm just speechless.

In the words of Doug Knott, "Sofakingwetoddid".

A letter was recently mailed to Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) Permit Holders in Contra Costa County informing them that their names and city location were released after a Public Records Request by ABC7 News.

The sheriff’s office did decline a portion of ABC7’s full request by objecting to releasing the home address of any permit holder based within accordance of the law.

http://eastcountytoday.net/sheriffs-office-releases-ccw-permit-holders-names-and-locations-to-abc7/

pitor
02-22-2017, 11:29 PM
Fracking idiots!

FfNJGTFO
02-23-2017, 12:03 AM
This happened in MY COUNTY!!! Between the libetard news agency and my POS Sheriff, I'm just speechless.

In the words of Doug Knott, "Sofakingwetoddid".

http://eastcountytoday.net/sheriffs-office-releases-ccw-permit-holders-names-and-locations-to-abc7/

Thankfully, in FL, it's handled by one state agency (DOACS) and it's against the law for them to release the info in a similar fashion.

sdmc530
02-23-2017, 07:31 AM
that is really bad

Caleb
02-23-2017, 08:39 AM
:facepalm:

Get your Home Defense weapons ready, gentleman.

TLE2
02-23-2017, 10:56 AM
Get out. Get out now!

GD2A
02-23-2017, 11:11 AM
Even with all our faults and absurd news stories, Cali makes Flori-duh look pretty good!

AFJuvat
02-23-2017, 11:28 AM
Yeah, in FL, that would be a HUGE violation.

Jail time and bankrupt the county levels of lawsuits kinds of huge.

RKP
02-23-2017, 08:50 PM
Even with all our faults and absurd news stories, Cali makes Flori-duh look pretty good!

.... :D

skosh69
02-23-2017, 08:52 PM

Can't argue with that statement. :(

Rick McC.
02-24-2017, 10:39 AM

Well, the "duh""we suffer isn't from us crackers; it's from all the damnyankees that have moved down here, and the snowbirds just add to it.

Driving this time of year is unbelieveable. :eek:

GD2A
02-24-2017, 01:49 PM
Well, the "duh""we suffer isn't from us crackers; it's from all the damnyankees that have moved down here...

Hmmm. Now you got me thinking. I moved down here 13 years ago so I'm a damn yankee. However, my wife grew up here since she was 12 y/o ... what does that make her since she's not a cracker?

Now, our daughter was born here last year and we're all here to stay. So, is she a cracker or an anchor baby or both?

I never have been able to properly understand and navigate the "Florida-ism's" of all y'all old crackers! ;)

MajO
02-24-2017, 02:20 PM
Well, the "duh""we suffer isn't from us crackers; it's from all the damnyankees that have moved down here, and the snowbirds just add to it.

Driving this time of year is unbelieveable. :eek:

Yeah, but that's just the backed up traffic from the drive through funeral homes and early bird specials. :eek:..........................................:D

Rick McC.
02-25-2017, 10:26 AM
Hmmm. Now you got me thinking. I moved down here 13 years ago so I'm a damn yankee. However, my wife grew up here since she was 12 y/o ... what does that make her since she's not a cracker?

Now, our daughter was born here last year and we're all here to stay. So, is she a cracker or an anchor baby or both?

I never have been able to properly understand and navigate the "Florida-ism's" of all y'all old crackers! ;)

I'd say she's a Fl. native, and y'all are OK by association. :D

Yeah, but that's just the backed up traffic from the drive through funeral homes and early bird specials. :eek:..........................................:D

funny

That's the damn truth!