PDA

View Full Version : Not A Lot Of Action On These Boards

redeyedrider
05-09-2017, 08:00 PM
I'm wondering if the "congregation" is more active on the "gated" threads that I can't see.

I dredged up some old action in one of the RIA threads that I can access, and got jammed up for re-opening an old thread........ That's all I see is old threads.

I was trying to find the "karma" thread to give away a muzzle break...... Couldn't find it......

I tried to read a write up about a meet up I had with skosh69...... Couldn't find that either.

Realized I don't have full access. Oh well :rolleyes:

Riverpigusmc
05-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Post more often. Key to full membership

sdmc530
05-09-2017, 08:41 PM
Post more often. Key to full membership

this^^^^ we really are the cats ass around here:D

skosh69
05-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Yep, come around daily, make a post or two and you'll be able to see the "Lounge" area in no time. The headmaster set it up that way so that visitors can't see what we like to discuss openly amongst friends.

Riverpigusmc
05-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Post more. I already PM'd Alex

redeyedrider
05-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Ok, I'll do that.

BlackKnight
05-09-2017, 09:16 PM
You mean there's a secret area? :eek:

Riverpigusmc
05-09-2017, 09:43 PM
You mean there's a secret area? :eek:

Crap. Now we have to let the Island Minion in :p

BadOscar
05-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Yep, come around daily, make a post or two and you'll be able to see the "Lounge" area in no time. The headmaster set it up that way so that visitors can't see what we like to discuss openly amongst friends.

Clearly I've got Ellison fooled. :p

Riverpigusmc
05-09-2017, 10:02 PM
funny

Caleb
05-09-2017, 10:36 PM
Ok, I'll do that.

Wait a minute.......who are you?

:p

NAMVET72
05-09-2017, 11:34 PM
It is ok Da pig and Caleb and pino man are the 3 Stooges and yes post a little bit more would help,

Clyde

DaFadda
05-10-2017, 09:06 AM
For full secret access... I'd suggest you post "An Ode to Riverpig".... describing the great points of knowing him. Not sure that'll work, but it would be fun to read!

Caleb
05-10-2017, 09:49 AM
For full secret access... I'd suggest you post "An Ode to Riverpig".... describing the great points of knowing him. Not sure that'll work, but it would be fun to read!

"Fun to read" or disturbing.

DaFadda
05-10-2017, 10:26 AM
"Fun to read" or disturbing.

Don't quite know Caleb, but I can tell you... it would be short.

Caleb
05-10-2017, 11:13 AM

funny yep, then he will set you on fire.

DaFadda
05-10-2017, 11:19 AM
It is ok Da pig and Caleb and pino man are the 3 Stooges and yes post a little bit more would help,

Clyde
:eek::eek: I never thought of it.... but you're right Clyde! pig must be Moe Caleb would be "Larry".... and Ellison would have to pick up the third seat as either "Curly" or "Shemp"!!

What a visual.. wat a visual.... cracks me up!

On another note... how many know that Moe, Shemp and Curly were real life brothers? And that there were 2 "Joes"? Joe Besser, and a lesser known Joe deRita. And that after Shemp's untimely death by heart attack in 1955, the 3 stooges still had four movies under contract. So... they hired Joe Palma to double for Shemp, using only rear and side shots, and then cobbled together the last four movies using stock film of the real Shemp for the face shots. That was the first use of a body double for a deceased actor... and the activity has since been termed "Fake Shemping" in the industry.

Man, I need to go out and get a job or something... I'm reading way to much Wikipedia these days!

pitor
05-10-2017, 02:44 PM

funny yep, then he will set you on fire.

funny funny

Ode to Da Pig:

Out on my deck
I took a piss
Kill all the gophers
and burnt all the Trees!

Horse'nround
05-10-2017, 04:36 PM
funny funny

Ode to Da Pig:

Out on my deck
I took a piss
Kill all the gophers
and burnt all the Trees!

Not going to cut it...:(

You didn't mention Titties, beer or that the pig knew all the women and girl friends of your past...nanner