PDA

View Full Version : Bergdahl

skosh69
11-03-2017, 06:21 PM
So, some DB judge let’s this POS off without ZERO jail time??? I’m so pissed right now.

Only saving grace is that they’re busting him down to E-1 and he gets a dishonorable discharge.

The only justice that would come close to making things even is if stood before a firing squad. One with at least 25 shooters, each armed with at least 2 x 30 rd mags.

Pirate
11-03-2017, 06:37 PM
Well being that it is dishonorable he is unable to posses ammo or firearms. Say he gets shot and lives.. Should he then be charged for ammo possession by a felon? That would be great.

In the end he is still going to have a hard life which I feel is worse than prison. He is hated everywhere by every vet.

Caleb
11-03-2017, 06:49 PM
Fug’em

DrHenley
11-03-2017, 07:12 PM
He will lose a lot of civil liberties, probably won't be able to vote (except in Liberal Meccas) never be eligible for Federal financial assistance of any kind, will receive no Veterans benefits whatsoever, will have a hard time finding a job, will probably never be able to get a loan from a bank, can never possess a firearm, etc.

http://www.cotep.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=22&pictureid=888

Riverpigusmc
11-03-2017, 07:33 PM
is he dead yet?

I foresee, by perusing Vet forums, a Clintonesque accident or 3 shot suicide

TLE2
11-03-2017, 10:54 PM
...or he will be adopted by some hyper liberal group and made into a “hero”. Keep the barf bag handy!

MajO
11-03-2017, 11:46 PM
He gets an automatic appeal on the dishonorable discharge. The sentence is also pending review by the convening General Officer. Trump should have stayed out of it, as his comments did constitute undue command influence. IMHO, the judge bent over backwards to show he wasn't influenced and Bergdog walked.

BTW, has anyone noticed that we don't seem to execute traitors or terrorists anymore? Great example for the younger generation.

RKP
11-04-2017, 07:32 AM
The only thing they missed in this whole cluster fu*k was presenting him with a 'Participation trophy' :mad:

skosh69
11-04-2017, 10:06 AM
The only thing they missed in this whole cluster fu*k was presenting him with a 'Participation trophy' :mad:

Buwahahahahaha. Sad but true