PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!

dw1911
02-23-2018, 10:53 PM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/27523/breaking-cnn-reports-four-broward-county-deputies-ben-shapiro

When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles, the sources said, and not one of them had gone into the school.

Caleb
02-23-2018, 10:55 PM
Wow......

pitor
02-23-2018, 11:20 PM
Fire all of them, starting with Israel! Such a disgrace to the force...

dw1911
02-24-2018, 12:39 AM
Yep, 4 (FOUR) Armed Deputies did nothing to stop the Kid! :mad:
THAT is a Disgrace to the Badge!

Gatorade
02-24-2018, 10:09 AM
Remember the POS stopped shooting on his own, blended in, walked to Subway, got a beverage and was finally arrested on a residential sidewalk. I haven’t heard anything yet about a count of magazines, rounds fired, or if there were loaded magazines left behind. He went unchallenged and was comfortable enough to just walk away. Maybe even right past those guys guarding their cars.

sdmc530
02-24-2018, 03:39 PM
Not to stir up crap here but I really think this "nutbag" had targets picked out. He was booted from the ROTC program and went after the one ROTC kid right off I guess. I think there is more that will come out that this was a revenge type deal than just a wacko wanting to shoot up a school because he was not likes or some other BS. I just have a gut feeling. And he left the scene and never had any intent to end his life in the moment. This is not the norm for a school shooting? I am just think there is something that will come out on this.......

Gatorade
02-24-2018, 04:05 PM
Not to stir up crap here but I really think this "nutbag" had targets picked out. He was booted from the ROTC program and went after the one ROTC kid right off I guess. I think there is more that will come out that this was a revenge type deal than just a wacko wanting to shoot up a school because he was not likes or some other BS. I just have a gut feeling. And he left the scene and never had any intent to end his life in the moment. This is not the norm for a school shooting? I am just think there is something that will come out on this.......

He is going to talk, he was a “look at me” kinda guy. He will say something about why he did it.

dw1911
02-24-2018, 11:19 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fla-shooting-survivor-cops-dont-want-to-face-down-ar-15s/ar-BBJxlH6?li=BBnb7Kz

"A student at the Parkland, Fla. high school where 17 people were killed in a mass shooting last week told MSNBC on Saturday that police officers should not be judged for not wanting to face down an attacked armed with an AR-15 when armed with handguns."
Sorry, not buying that one! A Good Officer would risk His/Her Life to Save the kids!

sdmc530
02-24-2018, 11:53 PM
He is going to talk, he was a “look at me” kinda guy. He will say something about why he did it.

I think he is keeping it in his pocket to save his worthless life. I will tell you why if you don't put me to death type deal. dunno will see how it comes out yet.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fla-shooting-survivor-cops-dont-want-to-face-down-ar-15s/ar-BBJxlH6?li=BBnb7Kz

"A student at the Parkland, Fla. high school where 17 people were killed in a mass shooting last week told MSNBC on Saturday that police officers should not be judged for not wanting to face down an attacked armed with an AR-15 when armed with handguns."
Sorry, not buying that one! A Good Officer would risk His/Her Life to Save the kids!

Yeah, this is complete BS.....its your damn job

Gatorade
02-25-2018, 09:18 AM
I think he is keeping it in his pocket to save his worthless life. I will tell you why if you don't put me to death type deal. dunno will see how it comes out yet.

He was already trying to enter a guilty plea in exchange for no death penalty.

Yeah, this is complete BS.....its your damn job

There is a huge difference between standing in a hallway stairing down the barrel and hiding behind a car outside the building. The majority of mass shootings end seconds after the first contact with armed resistance. They either off themselves, get shot or drop their weapons. I think Pulse was the only one that didn’t happen.

FfNJGTFO
02-25-2018, 09:57 AM
He was already trying to enter a guilty plea in exchange for no death penalty.

And, if I'm not mistaken, the prosecutor has not agreed to take the death penalty off the table just yet. It's still an option. I hope they seek it. If there was ever a defendant that deserves it, it's this creep. :mob:

There is a huge difference between standing in a hallway stairing down the barrel and hiding behind a car outside the building. The majority of mass shootings end seconds after the first contact with armed resistance. They either off themselves, get shot or drop their weapons. I think Pulse was the only one that didn’t happen.

I don't know what to say about this. I get it if you don't have the courage to "run into the fire." No one should expect anyone to do that, automatically. But if you wear a badge, and accept income for it, I do expect you to be willing to do that, unconditionally... especially if you, in turn, expect the citizenry to not arm themselves and just trust that you'll do that for them. :mad:

sdmc530
02-25-2018, 11:36 AM
I get it if you don't have the courage to "run into the fire." No one should expect anyone to do that, automatically. But if you wear a badge, and accept income for it, I do expect you to be willing to do that, unconditionally...

BINGO!!!! This is what they are paid to do. They accept these terms in academy.

Gatorade
02-25-2018, 12:25 PM
And, if I'm not mistaken, the prosecutor has not agreed to take the death penalty off the table just yet. It's still an option. I hope they seek it. If there was ever a defendant that deserves it, it's this creep. :mob:

I don't know what to say about this. I get it if you don't have the courage to "run into the fire." No one should expect anyone to do that, automatically. But if you wear a badge, and accept income for it, I do expect you to be willing to do that, unconditionally... especially if you, in turn, expect the citizenry to not arm themselves and just trust that you'll do that for them. :mad:

I was just trying to point out how these guys are inherently weak. They hide behind a rifle going to areas with the least resistance to be the strong monster they envision themselves but usually at the first contact with armed or uniformed resistance they either eat a bullet or suicide by cop. No not every time, Pulse, Dallas, maybe the Navy Yard? The majority end up either dead or in custody within seconds after contact. Either way the threat stopped shooting at his target victims. Whatever keeps them from shooting at school kids is a good thing.