PDA

View Full Version : New Knife

BlackKnight
10-06-2023, 10:22 AM
I'm a big Ka-bar knife. I have an original as well as some modern iterations.
Last night I had the opportunity to attend an NRA event. They has several donated items to bid on as a fundraiser. I managed to snag this one. Singed by Mark "Oz" Geist of the Benghazi fiasco.
https://i.imgur.com/JkheyQw.jpg

sdmc530
10-06-2023, 12:13 PM
I like pointy things..this is a pretty neat piece. Would look great in my office!!!

BlackKnight
10-06-2023, 05:43 PM
I like pointy things..this is a pretty neat piece. Would look great in my office!!!
My thoughts exactly! Except my home office.
https://i.imgur.com/yLzydap.jpg

sdmc530
10-06-2023, 09:55 PM
I think you misunderstood, my office! :)

BlackKnight
10-07-2023, 04:52 PM
I think you misunderstood, my office! :)

funny

Caleb
10-07-2023, 10:29 PM
Congratulations! That’s a badass blade…. could do without the nra billboard on the collar (?)….

sdmc530
10-08-2023, 11:26 AM
Congratulations! That’s a badass blade…. could do without the nra billboard on the collar (?)….

While I don't think the NRA is really doing anything like it used to, but I feel like the need for them is still there. i hope they do turn their image around a little bit.

Tony, so Caleb is out on the knife but I am still in :p

Caleb
10-08-2023, 01:32 PM
While I don't think the NRA is really doing anything like it used to, but I feel like the need for them is still there. i hope they do turn their image around a little bit.

Tony, so Caleb is out on the knife but I am still in :p

My comment really applies to any billboard but, this one just happens to be the NRA.

sdmc530
10-08-2023, 04:33 PM
My comment really applies to any billboard but, this one just happens to be the NRA.

I hear ya, I don't like to advertise for others either. only a few brands I will proudly tote about

FfNJGTFO
10-11-2023, 09:36 AM
I hear ya, I don't like to advertise for others either. only a few brands I will proudly tote about

For me, it's not as much a matter of "advertising" (of which I agree... I don't give advertising for free), but more of security. I don't anyone to see a piece of "2A" advertising on a bag, backpack, etc. and then be "incentivized" to rip it off, thinking they'll creatively acquire some hardware. Or a group of antis that might see it and try to harass me for it. "Concealed is Concealed!"

I got a couple of really nice leather packs when I bought the Sig Sauer P365 Tac-pac and my SW Shield 2. Can't use 'em. Not that I'd really need to as both of them are EDC weapons to be worn, not carried in a pack.

Caleb
10-11-2023, 01:34 PM
Main reason I don’t put stickers on my car window.

BlackKnight
10-11-2023, 07:25 PM
Main reason I don’t put stickers on my car window.

I agree. Although, I advertise my military and law enforcement term proudly!

FfNJGTFO
10-12-2023, 01:42 PM
I agree. Although, I advertise my military and law enforcement term proudly!

Those (especially Military) I think are still acceptable, these days without threat of "cancellation." Even LE I think is making a bit of a comeback.

But put a gun/2A/NRA sticker on your car or your person, backpack, etc. and it's "Good Nigtht!"

sdmc530
10-12-2023, 02:21 PM
Those (especially Military) I think are still acceptable, these days without threat of "cancellation." Even LE I think is making a bit of a comeback.

But put a gun/2A/NRA sticker on your car or your person, backpack, etc. and it's "Good Nigtht!"

LEO is defiantly back in my parts, but I don't advertise that. If I were a vet, 100% would that! they definitely deserve recognition and respect for their service and sacrifice.