PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to me.

BlackKnight
12-25-2023, 06:23 AM
Wife knows me so well.
https://i.imgur.com/O5a5Mn1.jpg

BadOscar
12-25-2023, 07:34 AM
Very cool. I like it.

DaFadda
12-25-2023, 08:48 AM
I couldn't believe it this morning. In my stocking was two Chip McCormick magazines for my 38 Super, two Wilson Combat extractors and a new slide stop for my 1911. Grace was just as surprised as I was. She didn't know that Santa got these for me! Woo hoo!!! OH and I almost forgot the two boxes of 22LR she bought me! We were at Bass Pro where she bought me a Mantis shooting training system. With the salesman standing there, she says "How are you set for ammo?"..... and picked up two bulk packs of 22LR.

As she walked away, the salesman said... and I quote.... "Where the "F" did you find her? She's buying you gun stuff and ammo??? I've been looking for a woman like that forever!" I just smiled and said.... "she knows me well." and immediately told her about the conversation when we got to the car!

sdmc530
12-25-2023, 06:20 PM
Nice Padre! She is a gem!

Tony, love that, too pretty to poke a pig with it ;)

Santa, well he has not visited me in many years. Kaden got what he wanted. Mom and me don't do the gift thing anymore we have enough stuff.

just feel good to get him stuff he wants and can do it for a special Christmases. All kids deserve that.