PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is this world coming to?

Jason_G
05-07-2012, 08:12 PM
I don't know these folks, but it sickens me to no end to see this:
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/04/gannett-army-101st-airborne-veteran-beaten-wife-killed-robbery-042112/

Some people don't deserve oxygen.

ETA: Clyde, I thought I posted this in the lounge, but I guess it's firearm related as far as being a reminder that there's some sick folks out there, and it's best to be armed.

Keep this family in your thoughts and prayers guys.

Jason

Roverron
05-07-2012, 08:29 PM
The only thing these criminals deserve is a short rope from a tall tree

Jason_G
05-07-2012, 08:42 PM
The only thing these criminals deserve is a short rope from a tall tree

Too quick and painless.

Jason

Riverpigusmc
05-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Some asshats are alive just because there are laws against killing them.
Someday THAT may not even stop me

mjkortan
05-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Someday THAT may not even stop me[/QUOTE]

That day has come for me already. This sh%& has to stop.

Deleted
05-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Dear Lord...Please give me 5 mins in a locked room with the PUKE(s) that did this cowardly act PLEASE!!!!

Sickens me to know that i share the same air as these SOB's

Thedragonslayer
05-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Very sad. I'd like to put a boot in someones arse.

Noel

Snipersnest
05-08-2012, 07:42 AM
Cut their eyelids off and then lower them into a boiling vat of oil, an inch at a time. A very slooow painful death. They deserve nothing less.

sdmc530
05-08-2012, 08:36 AM
This is truly sad...

"“He wouldn’t accept veterans aid for anything after the war,” Gay said, “since he felt like he was only doing his job, like everyone else.”

“He put his life on the line back then, and he deserves to be taken care of now. We’re still trying to get him to accept some kind of government assistance, but during the war, he wouldn’t even accept a Purple Heart because he felt that his injuries weren’t severe enough.”

What a proud and honerable american..I hope they catch them all and rip them limb from limb........

Roverron
05-08-2012, 11:56 AM
This is truly sad...

"“He wouldn’t accept veterans aid for anything after the war,” Gay said, “since he felt like he was only doing his job, like everyone else.”

“He put his life on the line back then, and he deserves to be taken care of now. We’re still trying to get him to accept some kind of government assistance, but during the war, he wouldn’t even accept a Purple Heart because he felt that his injuries weren’t severe enough.”

What a proud and honerable american..I hope they catch them all and rip them limb from limb........
Amen to that!

Jason_G
05-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Mr. Strait has passed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/07/beating-suspect-could-face-additional-charges-in-wwii-vet-death/?test=latestnews

Jason