PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Trace for CBOB?

NWDave
05-24-2012, 02:46 AM
I recently acquired a DW Commander Bobtail which comes with night sights, however, they're just too small for my tired old Mark One eyeballs (plus, I have to admit my night vision is terrible). Look what you've got to look forward to when age slaps you up side the head.

Since the CBOB is going to be my carry, I'll need to add a CT Laser for the, I hope to never need, occasional night fight. Daytime, the iron sights are just fine for me. The only Crimson Trace model I can see that fits the need is the LG-903 Rosewood Laser Sight for 1911 Bobtail Master Series.

Anyone here have any experience with this Laser Sight, pro or con? Just looking for confirmation that I'm on the right trail. I'm not worried about the cheapest, just the rightest.....

I've sent an email to CT Support Staff, but who knows how long it'll take for them to respond.

~Dave

douglas_knott
05-24-2012, 03:24 AM
Don't know much about those rosewood grips but the customer service is excellent imo from my experience..

Roverron
05-24-2012, 06:12 AM
I have CTs on my NH T-3 and they work great and not in the way. Mine are officers size but not bobbed and mine are black. This is what I have Crimson Trace LG-905