PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable! Simply unbelievable!!!

Jdl2
05-28-2012, 10:48 AM
Sorry, but can't bring myself to place this in the HONOR, DUTY, VALOR Forum. We need a new forum... "ASSHOLE OF THE WEEK".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHQluNyJgxQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mike45
05-28-2012, 11:11 AM
Yup one ass. He got my vote a-hole of the week.

:toilet::toilet:

Zilmo
05-28-2012, 01:46 PM
What a twat.

Snipersnest
05-28-2012, 04:25 PM
You can tell that dickwad never served his country. Wonder if he has a problem with calling professional atheletes "heros". You know the ones..........those who are making millions of dollars and are nothing but a bunch of gangsters who feel they don't need to be anyone's role model.

NWDave
05-29-2012, 01:16 AM
Ah yes, another fine representative of the ........... (I'm sorry, I'm not sure about your language restrictions and I certainly don't want to get banned so early in my joining in..:rolleyes:..so I'll just use words that are suitable to be used around my Grandson)....."this guy gets paid? He can't even communicate, he just babbles on and on and finally thinks he's making a point and I'm still confused as to what he was saying. He certainly wouldn't last very long in a real job where he had to depend on accurate communication skills, like, well, you know: "Do you want French Fries with that?"

It's obvious his mommy got him his "job". If somehow he'd managed to be in the military and heaven forbid, an officer (no stone throwing please), one of my Commanding Officers would point at him and tell other junior officers that this idiot is a fine example of what not to become. (No kidding, I had a CO who did just that.)

As a sidebar, I have the deepest regard for those who started out working behind the counters of our quick food places. My son learned he never wanted to work in such a place again and went on to be a fine young man (and a Vet too. Makes this old man proud to share it with one and all).

~Dave

DaFadda
05-31-2012, 07:31 AM
now now..... as reported in this morning's Fox News reports..... Chris Hayes has apologized on his MSNBC show for the comments he made on his show.

Yeah. Right.

Anyone here in a forgiving mood this morning?

Grouse
05-31-2012, 07:54 AM
now now..... as reported in this morning's Fox News reports..... Chris Hayes has apologized on his MSNBC show for the comments he made on his show.

Yeah. Right.

Anyone here in a forgiving mood this morning?

As you and I know. Forgiveness does not mean free of consequences. I forgive him for being an asshat, jerk, and a drain on the american people. The consequences should be he looses his job and has to spend the next 20 years cleaning toilets and bed pans at the local VA hospital.

Steve CT
06-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Would he have said the same standing in front of service women and men?

Let's pull together a "virtual panel" of the senior enlisted person of each Military branch, let's see if he has the balls to say that looking into their eyes.

I think NOT!