PDA

View Full Version : New Connecticut LGS

DaFadda
06-01-2012, 06:07 PM
To my Connecticut Cotepian friends (even the ones I haven't met and shot with yet)..... we have a new LGS that is close to several of us. My friends Mike and Fran, who were employed by a LGS that went under last year, have opened:

Woodbridge Firearms Trading Post
28 Selden Street,
Woodbridge, CT 06525

PHONE: 203-298-9758

If you live in Connecticut, it's exit 59 off the Merritt Parkway, just before the tunnel. If you REALLY know the area, it's in the plaza with the bowling alley and Amity Bike.

Good men who have been good to me. Which is the only way I'll recommend anyone. On Saturday (tomorrow), they have a hotdog cart on premise. Stop in if you're around, shoot the breeze, and maybe peak your interest on whatever is in the display cases. I'll be there, probably early afternoon.

DaFadda

ColMike
06-03-2012, 06:32 AM
. On Saturday (tomorrow), they have a hotdog cart on premise.
DaFadda

Now there is a definite drawing card!

Grouse
06-03-2012, 09:05 AM
To my Connecticut Cotepian friends (even the ones I haven't met and shot with yet)..... we have a new LGS that is close to several of us. My friends Mike and Fran, who were employed by a LGS that went under last year, have opened:

Woodbridge Firearms Trading Post
28 Selden Street,
Woodbridge, CT 06525

PHONE: 203-298-9758

If you live in Connecticut, it's exit 59 off the Merritt Parkway, just before the tunnel. If you REALLY know the area, it's in the plaza with the bowling alley and Amity Bike.

Good men who have been good to me. Which is the only way I'll recommend anyone. On Saturday (tomorrow), they have a hotdog cart on premise. Stop in if you're around, shoot the breeze, and maybe peak your interest on whatever is in the display cases. I'll be there, probably early afternoon.

DaFadda

what are the hours?

Steve CT
06-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the heads up! They go into the "Power Rotation" for my next Day Off Gunshop Cruise.

It never ceases to amaze me that in CT we have so many LGS's compared to many other areas. Sometimes when my son is home on leave we see how many places we can hit in a one day, I think our record was 9 :eek:

DaFadda
06-03-2012, 01:05 PM
@Aaron... call them for hours. I know they are open at 10am this past Friday and Saturday. numbers up above. I would call them, but I'm in the basement, phone is upstairs. They are probably open on Sundays also.

Drop my name. About all it will get you is maybe an RIA hat! But it may get me a bigger discount on MY next gun.

LOL!!!

+Michael