PDA

View Full Version : Know Your Rights!

Roverron
06-28-2012, 11:54 AM
A student backs down a policeman after Being Unlawfully Stopped for Carrying a Gun in Portland, Maine. The policeman needs to learn the law.

http://youtu.be/jfdEbe7e9GE

Grouse
06-28-2012, 12:14 PM
this kid is a tool. I am sorry look at his other vids. He has stated that he walks around looking for confrontations with police so he can video tape them.

Snipersnest
07-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Probably a student at some law school, trying to prove a point.

Sheepdog
07-03-2012, 09:17 PM
I would hope I had the guts to do the same. The officers conduct is not lawful and leads us to that slippery slope that has cost us many of our constitutional rights.

DaFadda
07-04-2012, 07:05 AM
Not to drift or hijack the thread..... on a similar (but different) issue. I never, ever thought I would see the day when you could be driving down the street in America, see a roadblock ahead of you, and hear the words of the Police saying "Your papers please?" All in the name of public safety since you MIGHT have been drinking earlier in the evening. I've only been in a stop like that a couple of times, and I know the Supreme Court has ok'd traffic stops.... but it still makes my stomach turn to think that this is what Europe was like during the 40's, and what the Soviets were like through the 80's. Oh.. and btw... what Europe is like today.

Wishing for the days of free travel without restraint, for the days when I could put my dog (or kids) in the back of the pickup and let them ride, and for the days when I could drive all day without having to pick up a cell phone. Yes... I'm getting older.

just sayin'
DaFadda

Thedragonslayer
07-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Not to drift or hijack the thread..... on a similar (but different) issue. I never, ever thought I would see the day when you could be driving down the street in America, see a roadblock ahead of you, and hear the words of the Police saying "Your papers please?" All in the name of public safety since you MIGHT have been drinking earlier in the evening. I've only been in a stop like that a couple of times, and I know the Supreme Court has ok'd traffic stops.... but it still makes my stomach turn to think that this is what Europe was like during the 40's, and what the Soviets were like through the 80's. Oh.. and btw... what Europe is like today.

Wishing for the days of free travel without restraint, for the days when I could put my dog (or kids) in the back of the pickup and let them ride, and for the days when I could drive all day without having to pick up a cell phone. Yes... I'm getting older.

just sayin'
DaFadda

VERY SCARY, I agree!

Noel