PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure What To Do w/CBob and VBob

Neener Neener
08-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Well, I have had a 2007 CBob for several years I absolutely love. However, a recent trade deal brought me a mint VBob. While I am like all you other gun nuts and would love to have a million guns, I just don't see the need for both. I have not had the opportunity to shoot the VBob yet, but keep thinking it would be stupid to get rid of the CBob because it's been such a great piece and there's some sentimental value to it now....Yes, it's stupid.......but it's true....There also a CCO in the safe. There's no financial need to get rid of either pistol, it's just more a matter of having 2 extremely similar pistols I am questioning. So, what would the experts here do? Keep them both, or sell one?

Snipersnest
08-05-2012, 07:50 PM
I think you should give it to me!

Riverpigusmc
08-05-2012, 08:04 PM
You don't see a "need" for all those fine 1911's??? Where the hell you been all this time, California??:eek:

dw1911
08-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Keep them BOTH! You'll regret it one day if you don't.

Neener Neener
08-05-2012, 10:07 PM
I think you should give it to me!

We might be able to work a trade involving cash....:D

Grizzman
08-05-2012, 11:50 PM
That's a tough one. I also don't see a need for multiple firearms that fulfill basically the same role, when there are so many other completely different guns that I also need.

I also don't like selling guns, cause there's a very good chance I'll regret it later. Maybe sell it to a local friend and make sure that you've got visitation right??

Good luck.

Grizz