PDA

View Full Version : What is going on at Wal-Mart?

Deleted
08-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Today my wife and i went to Wal-mart, Once inside she goes her way and I mine.

So straight to the sporting goods for me, As I turn the corner I noticed a guy stocking the Ammo case :eek:, As I'm talking with him and looking for my Cals (not in stock :mad:) I noticed that they have started stocking "Tactical Items" They have a selection of Blackhawk Holsters and other BlackHawk items. (AR quad rail, flashlights/lasers,Bi-Pods and other such items).

The guy calls my attention to the new "Tactical" packs they have, Made by Fieldline Tactical, This got my attention, I'd say this pack is well built and has plenty of room, can handle a 2 liter bladder and has gussets to hide the drink tube(?) also has MOLLE straps and velcro name plate and patch holder.

And for $20 i thought it was a great deal, they had a larger pack for $40.

The patch didn't come with pack, I just threw that one there.
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx22/springfield45/100_0941.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx22/springfield45/100_0940.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx22/springfield45/100_0939.jpg

douglas_knott
08-25-2012, 12:38 PM
I'll have to check them out.

AutoMag
08-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Ed, that is a very nice looking pack, I need to go to Wal-Mart and see if they carry that here. The Wal-Mart here does not stock firearms but I stopped at one last week in Chesterfield, VA. and they had all sorts of rifles and shotguns!!

Riverpigusmc
08-25-2012, 02:20 PM
yeah, they can stock everything but .45 ammo..:mob:

sdmc530
08-25-2012, 03:21 PM
yeah, they can stock everything but .45 ammo..:mob:

Not around here, you can get any of the 45 they carry...so nice!

Sheepdog
08-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Who doesn't have something they could keep in that pack? :cool:

Riverpigusmc
08-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Not around here, you can get any of the 45 they carry...so nice!

Not here. I bought a 100 round pack of the Federal, and nice guy that I am, left some for the next guy. Walmart guy said yesterday they dunno WHEN they'll get any more, and it sells quick. Hell with 'em, I'll just order the small primer stuff from Freedom Munitions again

skosh69
08-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Nice score Ed!

My Wally World sells cleaning kits, targets and some other misc. items....no ammo, no tactical gear! It's a county thing, Alemeda and Contra Costa ( I live in Co-Co) do not sell ammo or guns at their Wally Worlds, just about every other county does! One even sells AR-15's - Bushmaster's!!!

If I want ammo I have to drive 30-45 mins to another county to get it! :mad:

AutoMag
08-26-2012, 02:09 PM
The Wal-Mart that I stopped in last week in Chesterfield, VA. had AR-15's and Ruger Mini 14's!!!:)

Roverron
08-26-2012, 04:38 PM
My local WM sells ARs about as fast as they get them.

DaFadda
08-27-2012, 06:40 AM
Saw A SIG AR in Kentucky a few weeks ago while on vacation. Not CT legal tho... grrrrr...
DaFadda

skosh69
08-27-2012, 04:45 PM
Saw A SIG AR in Kentucky a few weeks ago while on vacation. Not CT legal tho... grrrrr...
DaFadda

You mean CT has a list also??? Buwahahahahaha funny funny funny.

See y'all, it just ain't California that's screwed up! Atleast we can buy Sig AR's if we want!

DaFadda
08-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Connecticut law never sunsetted the 1994 Assault Weapons ban. So I'm still relegated to two evil features. (Magazine and pistol grip in the AR). I would have to pin the stock, grind off the bayonet lug and remove the flash hider to bring the Sig here. All in all... doable.... but nahhhh....

I'll just buy more uppers for the lowers I already have.

DaFadda

RandallZ
08-29-2012, 08:28 AM
My Wally World sells cleaning kits, targets and some other misc. items....no ammo, no tactical gear! It's a county thing, Alemeda and Contra Costa ( I live in Co-Co) do not sell ammo or guns at their Wally Worlds, just about every other county does! One even sells AR-15's - Bushmaster's!!!

Huh? I thought no Wallyworld in CA was allowed to sell firearms?

All the WWs around me have ammo, but are frequently sold out of .45. I'm not a businessman, but I'd think if you're always sold out of something, that should be a clue to order even more so you can sell more. Or is that just crazy talk?