PDA

View Full Version : The Big Forum S**KS

skosh69
11-02-2012, 01:18 AM
Ok, so Clyde gave me a heads up a week ago about how the big forum took away our "supporter" icons. Ok, I can live with that, I really hadn't donated in some time.

So I went to check about donating a little to Jason and lo and behold, now it's set up as monthly or yearly installments! WTH??? You can do a one time donation, but they have it set up in such a manner if you're not careful, you'll end up donating on a re-occuring basis.

But you wanna know what really chaps my hide?

The took away my tanker nanner thingy-ma-jig in my sig line!!!! :eek:

I went to my user CP to re-install in and now that feature is unavailable to me. Probably because I haven't donated.

Whatever, I'm one step away from telling them to cancel my screenname and to delete all my info!

Thanks for letting me rant.

NAMVET72
11-02-2012, 01:29 AM
So you get my Point, New Owner and then some of the Good Mods and Admin . Leave. That is why I just go over there looking for Newbies..............

Clyde

Grouse
11-02-2012, 10:03 AM
damn.

is it okay if i call them AZZ Hooooles :P

back online, power is restored. Sorry for the mix up in the other thread mate :P

bvkdphillips
11-02-2012, 10:31 AM
damn.

NO! That name is reserved for Ellison

skosh69
11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
damn.

back online, power is restored. Sorry for the mix up in the other thread mate :P

NO! That name is reserved for Ellison

This is why I love you guys....:p

Steve CT
11-04-2012, 01:31 PM
I don't really know exactly how "Site Supporter" works here. On my Home Forum, there is no formula or annual fee. You donate once, you're in. Most of the active Site Supporters/Members remember to throw in money every year or so, no due date or specified amount. There are people that have not been on the Forum for years that still have Site Supporter status.

The regulars usually send money once or twice a year, and we sometimes have guys that auction or sell stuff on the Forum to help pay for operating costs.

Deleted
11-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Thought about just leaving that place all together also.

Ellison is our AZZ hole those guys over there are AZZ CLOWNS

Horse'nround
11-30-2012, 05:14 PM
So you get my Point, New Owner and then some of the Good Mods and Admin . Leave. That is why I just go over there looking for Newbies..............

Clyde

Yo Clyde, in the real world we call that "trollin' for jail bait"...:eek::eek:

Horse'nround
11-30-2012, 05:17 PM
Thought about just leaving that place all together also.

Ellison is our AZZ hole those guys over there are AZZ CLOWNS

"HATS" ... That's AZZHATS!nannernanner

Clowns infers that there is something funny about them. Strange yes funny no.

douglas_knott
11-30-2012, 06:28 PM
"HATS" ... That's AZZHATS!nannernanner

Clowns infers that there is something funny about them. Strange yes funny no.

You should come around more often Chris.

TLE2
11-30-2012, 06:40 PM
The "big forum"? Wazzat? I'm confused.

Boats
11-30-2012, 06:48 PM
I started out in the big forum as I bet many of us did.

What I found there was a pretty sterile environment. No community.

This is better.

Boats

Ske1etor
11-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Boats, It has been like that for years over there. We started to build a little community and it caused nothing but problems.

NAMVET72
11-30-2012, 11:04 PM
Boats, It has been like that for years over there. We started to build a little community and it caused nothing but problems.

+ 110 to what Ske1etor Posted, they hated the Mention of COTEP and how to become a Member.......... If they only Could Seee Us Now....................................

Clyde

Horse'nround
12-01-2012, 12:39 AM
I'm tryin' Doug. It's been a challenge this year but I'm tryin.

Enough of the Kumbya. We have fun here because we've all looked in the mirror and laughed. We can do it to ourselves and eachother. (especially eachother!!) THe hatz take themselves to seriously over there.

nanner Butz that's why it's fun to drop in occaionally and stir the pot...nanner

Snipersnest
12-01-2012, 05:49 PM
The "big forum"? Wazzat? I'm confused.

The 1911 Forum.

DaFadda
12-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Oh yeah... I've heard of that "big forum" before. Probably been there a time or two... but almost forgot about it. Everything I need to know... someone here is around to help me... and a whole lot nicer too!
DaFadda

Riverpigusmc
12-02-2012, 08:30 AM
I got my third PM from a mod about personal attacks on other folks who make asinine statements...good possibility I won't be there a lot longer :D

Deleted
12-02-2012, 11:49 AM
I got my third PM from a mod about personal attacks on other folks who make asinine statements...good possibility I won't be there a lot longer :D

Stop being a "CYBER BULLY";)

Riverpigusmc
12-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Stop being a "CYBER BULLY";)

caint h'ep it :D

say you're for gun rights while defending liberalism is just too easy a target

Boats
12-02-2012, 02:47 PM
caint h'ep it :D

say you're for gun rights while defending liberalism is just too easy a target

Ooohh, that sounds baaad!

I normally stay away from arguments or criticism, but I'da done the same thing, let 'em throw my butt out.

Sometimes you have to stand up and be counted.

Boats

Deleted
12-03-2012, 07:21 AM
I go there for the WTS/WTT section and to keep tabs on Army Chief who is fighting a good fight with Cancer.