Roverron
12-19-2012, 03:41 PM
http://motivationalmaker.com/saved_posters/poster_80z56onsrh.jpg

23eagle
12-19-2012, 04:25 PM
+1 every time.

SCORPIO
12-19-2012, 04:44 PM
Where can you legally carry in MI? After removing all the places you mention from daily life, I'm having trouble seeing whats left. Grocery stores?

23eagle
12-20-2012, 12:09 PM
They can pass all the laws they want, but when it comes to enforcement is what will be difficult at least. The Constitution is what I and it appears most others here took an oath to defend, and I never untook that oath. And I have never talked to or heard of anyone untaking that oath. The 2nd amendment is a part of that oath. So here is the dilema. What to do? Do we follow blindly those who try to usurp that document or do we stand on the oath we took? I do not believe any of our military will turn their guns on us. Maybe a few at first, but not for long. We had to follow orders, unless they were unlawful orders. And we know what a mess that could create. I, for one, took that oath very seriously, and I still do. And none of us know exactly how we will react until the time comes. We are living in very perilous times now. Keep a vigilant watch.

I am getting off my soapbox now.