PDA

View Full Version : Cuomo ready to ram through gun control TODAY

Roverron
01-14-2013, 03:20 PM
:mad:Bills normally have to age three days for the public to have time to review. The governor is getting ready to shove through a bill today using a "message of necessity" which waves the requirement to wait three days!

the proposal is likely to include a ban on all magazines for a semi-auto that hold more than seven rounds!

No grandfathering for pre-ban mags, no post 94 ten round mags, no exceptions for rim fire or pistol mags.

As you know, such mags do NOT exist for most firearms! We'll really be forced into five round magazines, if we can find those!

If Cuomo succeeds, Obama will hold it up as an example of what CAN and "should" be done!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArIlGZHiFFzWdG81d3B2Um1Vd1VjWmVCTUVkVFZTcG c

I dont live in that craphole, but FWIW I sent notes

Lonestar grips.
01-14-2013, 04:03 PM
this is how it starts, little bit by little bit til they have full control.:mad:

SCORPIO
01-14-2013, 04:40 PM
I am unaware of any source for 5-7 round 1911 mags. What will that mean for the 1911 owner? No grandfathering of ANY mag? What about semi auto shotguns? Many hold more than 7 rounds.
The beginning of the end for us all if this spreads past the NY lines I fear.

JimF4M1s
01-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Xxxxx

Riverpigusmc
01-14-2013, 07:16 PM
if New Yorkers stand for this they'll bend for anything:bs:

SCORPIO
01-14-2013, 07:45 PM
He said more then 7 round. 1911 7 round mags are everywhere. Doesn't say you can have extra 7 round mags.

Yes the mag holds seven but that would allow for an extra eighth round in the chamger. Maybe they will let that one slide, hope so.