PDA

View Full Version : new ammo manufacturer!

MSNM
01-27-2013, 10:43 AM
be looking out for my website msnmunitions.com i will have it up and running sometime in the next six months or so. i am only doing pistol loads right now, as my 556 supply has run out! i will continue with it when all the panic buying is over. but if you have interest in pistol loads, be looking out for my posts!

hey there guys, i got the recommendation to come by here from a fellow CalGunner... so i thought i would drop you all a line. i am active duty in the Army here in Hell Paso, Tx...at Ft Bliss. i am from sacramento ca, and will be returning there shortly. i am a new 06ffl and will be cranking out ammo while i finish up my BS degree! be looking out for my posts, i sell cheap, and am willing to ship. NOT READY TO SELL YET but as an insight my price guide is simple. i am waiting to get out of ft bliss to ship...

per 1k rounds BEFORE SHIPPING (i will get actual shipping charges and post them at some point but the weight is the biggest variable. 1k 9mm is about 30 bucks)

9mm 225
40sw 300
45 acp 350 (jhp)

those are my projected prices/what i sell for. i have been selling here in el paso with great success so far. i buy brass all the time for 2 bucks a pound. pretty much anything i can reload. let me know what you have and i can paypal gift you for it. thanks in advance everyone!

neal.