PDA

View Full Version : Police Chief... "we can disarm Amerians in a generation"

Jdl2
01-28-2013, 04:38 PM
http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/police-chief-within-generation-guns-will-be-taken-streets

Grouse
01-28-2013, 04:41 PM
he has been smoking some of the mexico product

Roverron
01-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Saw that. What a nazi tool! That's the only thing I can use to describe him. He needs to be ran out for not defending the constitution !

DaFadda
01-28-2013, 06:06 PM
wannabet?

ronpaul50
01-28-2013, 06:13 PM
Police Chiefs are Selected not Elected like Sheriffs are. Explains a lot.

MSNM
01-28-2013, 08:32 PM
just saying... things like this are going to get your life prematurely ended... i see riots and outbursts and rage coming. things like this just get under my skin. i wanted to be a LEO for a long long time, but if it was part of my job to take away peoples rights, no freakin way. im sorry.

Roverron
01-28-2013, 08:40 PM
“The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races [substitute American citizens] to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors [substitute Democrat Party] who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police. German troops [including the San Diego Police] alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country.”
–Adolf Hitler, dinner talk on April 11, 1942, quoted in Hitler’s Table Talk 1941-44: His Private Conversations.

Horse'nround
01-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Another villiger lookin to raise idiots. Hooray for the PRK. Take their guns away and it'll be easier for mexico to take over...:eek:

You go Finebitch, just be in the state when they go down!