PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kyle murdered

Roverron
02-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Amanda Kimble, Editor [email protected]
A man called the deadliest sniper in United States history was found dead Saturday.

Chris Kyle was one of two individuals reportedly shot and killed at Rough Creek Lodge.

The man suspected of murdering Kyle and the second individual was apprehended near Lancaster hours after the incident, the Stephenville Empire-Tribune reported.

Erath County Sheriff's investigators, Stephenville police and Texas Rangers are responded to the scene.
Following the incident, police are reportedly searching for a vehicle in connection with the deaths. The pickup truck was described as a large black four-door truck, elevated high off of the ground. The suspect vehicle is described as completely covered in Rhino Liner with a skull sticker in the back window.
As the search for the suspect heated up, Erath County Sheriff Tommy Bryant called the suspect is armed and "extremely dangerous," although he declined to elaborate on the statement.
Rough Creek Lodge, an upscale hunting lodge, is located near the Somervell County line on U.S. Highway 67 between the cities of Glen Rose and Stephenville.
The suspected homicide is the second in two days for Erath County investigators. At about 2:30 p.m. Friday, they responded to a residence off of Pigeon Road, where Jeffrey Vegas Sewalt, 59, was found dead from a gunshot wound to the head.
Bryant said investigators were treated that case as a murder investigation.
Additional details on the Rough Creek case will be provided as soon as they become available.

Riverpigusmc
02-02-2013, 11:01 PM
http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/Famed-Navy-SEAL-Chris-Kyle-shot-killed-in-N-Texas-189539281.html

All that and killed out here in Lala Land. Fair winds and following seas....and Semper Fi to a fellow shooter, even though he was a sailor

I am saddened to have to announce the tragic loss of another one of our own. This has been a hard year for the Special Operations community, perhaps the SEAL community most of all.

Today Chris Kyle was shot and killed at a shooting range at the Rough Creek Lodge in Texas, murdered along with a second individual.

Chris had been volunteering his time to help Marine Corps veterans suffering from PTSD and mentoring them. Part of this process involved taking these veterans to the range where one of them snapped and killed Chris and his neighbor for reasons that remain unknown at this time. The perpetrator then stole Chris’ vehicle in an attempt to escape but we have received word that the police have since arrested him.

Chris Kyle served as a sniper in the US Navy SEALs and is best known to the American public from writing his memoir, “American Sniper.” After his service, Chris ran a training program called The Craft. Although recognized as America’s deadliest sniper, Chris was known to friends as a very down to earth and humble man. He was also a friend of SOFREP and worked closely with Brandon Webb on a recent project of ours.

Deleted
02-02-2013, 11:11 PM
What a Tragic loss

R.I.P Chris Kyle

Sheepdog
02-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Godspeed, Chris.

deputybpfife
02-02-2013, 11:24 PM
So sorry to hear.

Riverpigusmc
02-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Yeah, posted this earlier. Sad deal

Roverron
02-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Seems we've lost several prominent people in gun industry. God speed Chris

AutoMag
02-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Rest in Peace my friend!!!Clyde

Boats
02-03-2013, 09:40 AM
RIP, Chris. :(

Tom

Deleted
02-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Seems we've lost several prominent people in gun industry. God speed Chris

Yes we have Ron, And it just doesn't set well with me, in the past few months, We have lost John Noveske, Keith Radcliff Of FRS Russia(Manager), and now Chris Kyle.

I asked the question in a thread does Obama have a "Kill List", Just odd that 3 Men in the firearms world have been killed (2 murdered) in a short period of time.

And lets not forget that there was also a second victim Chad Littlefield who was a close friend of Chris.

Maybe I'm just putting to much thought into this?

Boats
02-03-2013, 12:43 PM

Not sure what it means if not, so I sure hope so, Ed :(

Tom

Roverron
02-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Yes we have Ron, And it just doesn't set well with me, in the past few months, We have lost John Noveske, Keith Radcliff Of FRS Russia(Manager), and now Chris Kyle.

I asked the question in a thread does Obama have a "Kill List", Just odd that 3 Men in the firearms world have been killed (2 murdered) in a short period of time.

And lets not forget that there was also a second victim Chad Littlefield who was a close friend of Chris.

I sure hope these are just unusual distinct events not related.

Grouse
02-03-2013, 01:56 PM
just to throw this out there. Look at the recent deaths in the last 2.5 years of our special forces and operators. I have heard some whisper they are being used negligently, with little care for the casualties they suffer. I think the direct quote was, paraphrased as best i can, "special forces, specifically the seals, seem to be Obama's equal to Clintons Use of fire and forget tomahawk missiles"

Some one brought up the rapid and heavily accelerated use of these elite teams between missions. I wish i had saved the link.

As i have said in the past. About the only conspiracy theory I buy into is that Obama's team, cabinet, and bureaucratic drones have specifically sought out ways to demean, defame, debase, belittle, incarcerate, put on trial, put on meds, label or other wise subjugate Veterans first. Most of that I think is because they fear a semi retired well trained group of combat vets more than anything else. Specifically i think they are projecting what they would wish to do if they had the skills our Good veterans have. It infuriates me to no end.

Sheepdog
02-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Godspeed, Chris

Sheepdog
02-03-2013, 03:55 PM
I merged Mike and Rons threads.

AutoMag
02-03-2013, 06:10 PM
The media does not help the situation either!!

When Team VI took out Osama Bin Laden the news media let it be known that they were stationed at CDSA Dam Neck in Virginia Beach, VA. The guys that I know on the Team were in fear of their lives and their loved ones!!!