PDA

View Full Version : LaRue just went Barrett

Roverron
02-09-2013, 02:23 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=699437
NEWS RELEASE:
02/08/2012 LEANDER, TX.

Updated Policy for State and Local Agency Law Enforcement Sales:

Due to the recent and numerous new Anti-gun/Anti-2nd Amendment laws passed and/or pending across our country, LaRue Tactical has been forced to reconsider how we provide products to state and local agencies.

Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.

State and local laws have always been a serious focus of this firm, and we are now dovetailing that focus with the constitutional rights of the residents covered in their different areas by the old and new regulations.

We realize this effort will have an impact on this firm's sales - and have decided the lost sales are less danger to this firm than potential lawsuits from erroneous shipments generated by something as simple as human error.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Mark LaRue

-------------------------------

This man is great! He puts his money where his mouth is!

deputybpfife
02-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Gotta have a lot of respect for someone like that!

Sheepdog
02-09-2013, 02:50 PM
I agree. Good for them.

BlackKnight
02-09-2013, 03:01 PM
I respect them and I understand it, but it screws me or at least my agency which will then trickle down to me.

skosh69
02-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Can't argue with that philosophy. I know Barrett had refused to sell to California for a number of years, but as of recently, 2 of my LGS' have the 338 Lapua Mag MRAD's for sale, priced at $6K respectively.

Boats
02-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Bravo Zulu.

What's good for the goose...

Tom

Steve CT
02-09-2013, 08:32 PM
My son who has met him and spent time with him on more than one occaision, says he is one of the Good Guys. This proves it.

I am personally well acquainted with his "Beverage Entry Tool", a must have accessory.

LexKing
02-09-2013, 08:47 PM
Kudos to LaRue! My next AR will come from Texas. :D

Snipersnest
02-10-2013, 09:59 AM
All the firearms manufacturers should jump on board with this.

Grizzman
02-10-2013, 11:14 PM
He's definitely a stand-up guy.

I'll do my part, by buying more of his stuff.

Grizz