PDA

View Full Version : Read this now!

Dave Waits
02-10-2013, 05:00 PM
http://dcclothesline.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/if-they-come-for-your-guns-do-you-have-a-responsibility-to-fight/

deputybpfife
02-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Lord, I hope that this never comes to pass...

bvkdphillips
02-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Thanks Dave - They won't get mine!

Bob

Roverron
02-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Next I’d like to review the text of the second amendment. It is very clear. This is the law of this land. So when Senator Feinstein or President Obama talk about taking your guns, you need to think about something. Are they honoring their sworn oath to uphold the constitution?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

This is a pretty clear statement. The fact is that it took 232 years for the Supreme Court to even rule on this amendment because it has never been successfully challenged. In 2008 a case of Columbia v. Heller the Supreme Court ruled that a handgun ban in Washington D.C. was unconstitutional. One also has to take this into consideration. The Supreme Court supports your right to own guns. If you want to research this decision further you can start here.

I'll repeat that part!............

And my sigline........

The phrase molon labe (Ancient Greek μολὼν λαβέ molṑn labé; reconstructed Ancient Greek pronunciation [molɔːn labé]; Modern Greek pronunciation [moˈlon laˈve]) means "Come and take". It is a classical expression of defiance reportedly spoken by King Leonidas I in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae.

The past wars that made this country were not fought by those that had nothing to lose. They were fought by those who had everything to lose. They were fought by farmers, doctors, lawyers, businessmen, basically family people. Mothers sent their husbands and children out to fight for their rights to survive.
You have no choice, you have to fight. You have a responsibility to the rest of us who are in this with you. I have never let anyone down, and I am not going to start now. Sometimes you only get one chance to correct the course of history. Take it, it's Our turn.

Sheepdog
02-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Well put. I will do my duty.

Razorwire
02-11-2013, 02:44 PM
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, ......So Help Me God.

skosh69
02-11-2013, 04:07 PM
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, ......So Help Me God.

especially...."against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC"....

Boats
02-11-2013, 07:02 PM
Last I heard, the oath I took on commissioning was for life.

Tom

dw1911
02-11-2013, 09:48 PM
MOLON LABE Brothers!