PDA

View Full Version : This will escalate if The Admin Continues

dw1911
02-17-2013, 02:47 PM
Ok, Deleted. But I will share things if I think it is Ok to do so.
The thing is, no matter what is thought of it. It IS these People's 1st Amendment Rights to do what they are doing there.
Remember, I had NO Part in the event, I just shared it.
Let me share this then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMK4K2R4fmM&feature=player_detailpage

Grouse
02-17-2013, 02:50 PM
it is p__s poor taste and utterly stupid

dw1911
02-17-2013, 03:06 PM
it is piss poor taste and utterly stupid

Replaced with Video that should not offend anyone.

Boats
02-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Yeah, personally while I have feelings as strong as any of us, I'd rather not see stuff like that on here.

Tom

dw1911
02-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Yeah, personally while I have feelings as strong as any of us, I'd rather not see stuff like that on here.

Tom

Ok, It's gone. But We need to know what's going on in the Country, even if we don't agree with it.

Grouse
02-17-2013, 03:41 PM
I agree it is poor taste, but it is just what the administration's policies have started. I am just sharing it.

I get where you are coming from. I would have had no issues with.

"i saw a vid of an obama effigy burning, it seems like i am seeing more and more of this than in past administrations." yada yada.

I personally don't care to see the vids. I don't watch them. I did not have an issue of you posting it. As i exercised personal choice to move on after i had posted my comment. Which was in no way meant to reflect upon you, but solely upon the act of doing something so disrespectful to a person. Be they you, me, a homeless man or the president i would have the same issue with it.

Having a discussion on it, yeah i agree it is good to keep tabs on the "pulse" of our country. I think that can be done with out the disrespect, humiliation, and dare i say it race bating such an effigy video would cause.

Riverpigusmc
02-17-2013, 04:18 PM
I'm on dialup. By the time the video loaded, Oblamer woulda been outta office :D

dw1911
02-17-2013, 04:37 PM
I get where you are coming from. I would have had no issues with.

"i saw a vid of an obama effigy burning, it seems like i am seeing more and more of this than in past administrations." yada yada.

I personally don't care to see the vids. I don't watch them. I did not have an issue of you posting it. As i exercised personal choice to move on after i had posted my comment. Which was in no way meant to reflect upon you, but solely upon the act of doing something so disrespectful to a person. Be they you, me, a homeless man or the president i would have the same issue with it.

Having a discussion on it, yeah i agree it is good to keep tabs on the "pulse" of our country. I think that can be done with out the disrespect, humiliation, and dare i say it race bating such an effigy video would cause.

That "Group" of People, have their own entire channel on youtube. I will leave it there and NOT share it here. As far as race baiting, if someone watched the entire video, they would see that the MAJORITY of the "Group" are Black People. And, they made some very good points. We really do need to stay in touch with what is going on in our Country.
The Founding Fathers and Colonists had no problem with much worse than these things regarding King George III. They went to War with Britain, and WON.

Boats
02-17-2013, 05:11 PM
Ok, It's gone. But We need to know what's going on in the Country, even if we don't agree with it.

Yep! Most of us are pretty anal about keeping up.

Tom

NAMVET72
02-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Let us remember we are Firends on here and we don't Need Things like that on here..............

Clyde