PDA

View Full Version : Comcast pulls all gun ads

Jdl2
02-25-2013, 01:40 AM
How do we get every gun owner to boycott GE products, never watch NBC and cancel their Comcast service?

http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/comcast-pulls-all-gun-ads/

Roverron
02-25-2013, 04:39 AM
Don't have them here, aren't they regulated on this? I realize they're a private owned company but I don't believe they can trample the BOR since they're regulated by fcc.....I could be wrong but need to check that out.
Of course they bred MSNBC and the other drivel POS trash that very few sheeple except the FSA watch but are like flies; they eat sh*+ and bother people. .....just my opinion.

Riverpigusmc
02-25-2013, 09:52 AM
Scroom

skosh69
02-25-2013, 09:35 PM
If I cancel my Comcast subscription, I'd never be able to talk to you guys.....:(

Sorry, but aside from the Outdoor Channel, which I no longer get (budget cutbacks, wifey said you can have money for boolits or extra channels....you know what I picked!!!! ;)), I can honestly say I never, ever saw a gun ad on any other channel on our Comcast lineup.

I understand that we have to stick together and fight the good fight, but at some point, I/we have to eat, shop, watch, listen, etc somewhere. If we boycott every manufacturer, store, retailer, sandwich shop because their values and beliefs don't conform with ours, then we are going to have a very small window of places to trade!

Just my .02

Riverpigusmc
02-25-2013, 09:43 PM
Dish Network has hunting shows, fishing shows, military channel with Triggers...other channels with gun shows....

Comcast is owned by NBC..it has quiche and que....nevermind

deputybpfife
02-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Liberal retards!