PDA

View Full Version : On 9-12-2013, We're not your Enemy

dw1911
09-12-2013, 09:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfoWMzkID3Q&feature=player_detailpage

Xbonz
09-12-2013, 10:01 PM
While some of what he says is true much is :bsflag:

Somehow I knew that was going to wind up being a phenomenally anti-Jewish rant. Wonder if he's card carrying KKK or Neo Nazi, or just another ignoramus bound and determined to blame the Jews for everything..

dw1911
09-12-2013, 10:27 PM
I do not see Anti-Jewish here. I see a lot of Truth.
I repectfully disagree with you Xbonz.

Xbonz
09-12-2013, 10:39 PM
I do not see Anti-Jewish here. I see a lot of Truth.
I repectfully disagree with you Xbonz.

Did you see the end of the clip? What was posted? How many shots were there of people with yarmulkes (head caps)? How many pics of people at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem? Who do you suppose he was talking about when he spoke of the "bankers" and the "carrion eaters"? Who was he speaking to? I would say primarily the Arab world. The supposed enemies of the Arab world, "Zionism". Or in plain English, the Jews. I'm in my late 50's, have seen and heard plenty. Well aware of the code words used so as not to appear blatant. As a Jew I am ever vigilant. And you can believe me when I say Never Again. You are entitled to disagree, but watch again and listen to and look for what I brought up.

dw1911
09-12-2013, 11:37 PM
car·ri·on/ˈkæriən/ Show Spelled [kar-ee-uhn] Show IPA
noun
1. dead and putrefying flesh.
2. rottenness; anything vile. adjective
3. feeding on carrion.
Xbonz, I did see the whole thing 3 x. I also looked for a definition of Carrion
I understand you might know some "code words" I do not, but I am 54 and have never heard of Jewish People being called that.
I agree that Our Government is VILE. I hope that is what He is referring to.
If so, I must agree.
Myself, I love ALL People, all Muslims are not Evil, ALL Blacks are not evil, ALL Jewish People are not evil, but MOST of our Government IS Evil, Not ALL of them, just most of them.