PDA

View Full Version : This is just wrong!

dw1911
02-16-2014, 11:11 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/president-barack-obama-applauds-missouri-tigers-gay-player-michael-sam-for-coming-out1-021614
Never in My Lifetime have I seen this type of depravity!
A POTUS Praising Gays. Sick, EVIL.
GOD says that a Man lying with a Man is an Abomination to Him. That says it all.

DrHenley
02-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Yup, and that's why he did it, just to poke us in the eye.

jmlutz
02-17-2014, 05:45 PM
I'm not much on queers either,no matter what profession or success they may have found. Over the years I've just been amazed and sickened by the mainstream embrace of of them, it seems like in many circles they are lifted up and celebrated over this bullshit. I'm equal opportunity, the celebration of lesbians as very special people makes me want to puke as well. The public acceptance of this is the real kicker, I guess I'm just and old redneck.

milkmanjoe
02-17-2014, 05:52 PM
Yup, and that's why he did it, just to poke us in the eye.

Long as it wasn't the brown eye he was pokin' I'll ignore the man lover.

dw1911
02-17-2014, 07:01 PM
I'm not much on queers either,no matter what profession or success they may have found. Over the years I've just been amazed and sickened by the mainstream embrace of of them, it seems like in many circles they are lifted up and celebrated over this bullshit. I'm equal opportunity, the celebration of lesbians as very special people makes me want to puke as well. The public acceptance of this is the real kicker, I guess I'm just and old redneck.

Guess I'm just an old redneck as well!

Snipersnest
02-18-2014, 05:43 PM
Obama called the basketball player and praised him when he came out of the closet too. These guys are just looking for their 15 minutes of fame. How many veteran heros have received a call from the White House and gotten a pat on the back from the Imposter in Chief?