PDA

View Full Version : Marxist-in-Chief gets 'Icy' reception at West Point

T.S.
05-29-2014, 12:34 AM
The Marxist-in-Chief addressed 2014 West Point graduates on Wednesday — and he received a reception that could best be described as “pretty icy.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0C_FvDymfc

Xbonz
05-29-2014, 09:03 AM
Scroom!!!

Hodawg
05-29-2014, 03:12 PM
My wife and I noticed that TOTUS did not return salutes from any of the Cadets at USMA during yesterday's ceremonies. Here is a question I pose to those of you who are Veterans of our Armed Forces:

Exactly what is the protocol for the President in regards to returning salutes? I also notice that he seldom returns a salute to the Marine Sgt at the foot of the steps to Marine 1.

Cheers y'all,
Ken

BlackKnight
05-29-2014, 03:46 PM
My wife and I noticed that TOTUS did not return salutes from any of the Cadets at USMA during yesterday's ceremonies. Here is a question I pose to those of you who are Veterans of our Armed Forces:

Exactly what is the protocol for the President in regards to returning salutes? I also notice that he seldom returns a salute to the Marine Sgt at the foot of the steps to Marine 1.

Cheers y'all,
Ken

I don't know the actually protocol, but I know any president worth their salt salutes the men and women of our armed forces. Even if they never served they understand that they are the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and respect the position. Goes to show you what he thinks about it.

dw1911
06-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Yep, The Majority of them pretty much ignored Him. Good for Them! " Bush last address in 2008 for westpoint grads had thunderous applause many times. Who do our troops respect more?"November is coming and He will be removed of much power when The DemocRATS LOSE The Senate. And We keep The House & pickup more seats.

T.S.
06-01-2014, 02:34 AM
Yep, The Majority of them pretty much ignored Him. Good for Them! " Bush last address in 2008 for westpoint grads had thunderous applause many times. Who do our troops respect more?"November is coming and He will be removed of much power when The DemocRATS LOSE The Senate. And We keep The House & pickup more seats.

Yep ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PtbcLWNIw0

dw1911
06-01-2014, 07:26 PM
A Fake POTUS then a Real POTUS.
The speeches tell a LOT! The Audience response is Obvious!