PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson, Mo shooting victim

Xbonz
08-15-2014, 04:29 PM
Well what do you know? The little angel who was killed was wanted for strong arm robbery. But according to his family he was such a good boy... Granted he did not deserve to die, as far as we know, but he certainly was not an "angel"....

sdmc530
08-15-2014, 04:44 PM
Another one of "obama's sons" Yes hate to see anyone die but doubt he was innocent.

bttbbob
08-15-2014, 05:43 PM
And he was 6'4" 290 lbs.........Nothing to see here......move along.

milkmanjoe
08-15-2014, 07:20 PM
his uncle on TV today depicted him as kneeling in front of the Officer, hands/arms extended upwards in the "universal surrender position".....and then he was shot down.....

Yup, we're all sure it went down like that...:rolleyes:

Riverpigusmc
08-15-2014, 08:29 PM
Yup. Two sides to every story, and I doubt he was innocent. Nobody knows what went down till the foresnics come out. Proud of the brethren for not jumping on the bashing (of either side) like I see on other forums

MPDC
08-15-2014, 08:56 PM
Man, did you see how small the robbery victim was? Talk about "disparity of force"!

milkmanjoe
08-15-2014, 09:32 PM
Yup. Two sides to every story, and I doubt he was innocent. Nobody knows what went down till the foresnics come out. Proud of the brethren for not jumping on the bashing (of either side) like I see on other forums

Been reading too.....the cop is being crucified most places I was reading. Gotta let it play out. The one common thing I have noticed is people are claiming seven shots fired. Two in the back, then the kid turned and took five in the front. Is what I am reading.

Saw on the news today, there will be one initial autopsy, then the family will have an independent autopsy done, then the DOJ has been asked to do one.

Gatorade
08-15-2014, 10:42 PM
Saw on the news today, there will be one initial autopsy, then the family will have an independent autopsy done, then the DOJ has been asked to do one.

Wow, 3 autopsies. The first should install zippers on the Y incision.

On the ballistics side of things, considering he was 6'4" and 290lbs it is not surprising it took so many shots to stop the threat. Most people think you get shot anywhere in center mass and you are down. So they think more than one or two shots is excessive. I have seen video of someone shot 4-5 times center mass and was still shooting back. Took a head shot to put him down and his arm was still moving 2-3 minutes later.

Also Mas Ayoob wrote a great article on how ballistics proved that someone who was shot in the back was not shot excessively as they had turned at the last second. Thus making it look like he shot a fleeing person but it was not the case. However I don't think many residents of Ferguson will believe ballistics reports unless the reports incriminate the officer. I believe their minds are made up.

AdamG247 (Navy-Ret)
08-16-2014, 09:15 AM
He was a thug who employed physical violence or the threat of physical violence to get what he wanted. In the end the only thing that could control him was the use of equal or greater physical violence.

Karma of another kind...........

dw1911
08-18-2014, 08:45 PM
It has to be said, IF the guy was a WHITE Man, would we see all this Fuss about it?
I think we all know the answer.
Check out the latest
http://news.msn.com/us/obama-time-to-review-local-police-militarization
He says, watch THIS hand while I use the other one to screw you all.

dw1911
08-18-2014, 08:46 PM
Another one of "obama's sons" Yes hate to see anyone die but doubt he was innocent.
IF He was White...........

Sheepdog
08-18-2014, 09:00 PM
his uncle on TV today depicted him as kneeling in front of the Officer, hands/arms extended upwards in the "universal surrender position".....and then he was shot down.....

Yup, we're all sure it went down like that...:roll eyes:

With witnesses, I'm sure that's how it went.:rolleyes:

milkmanjoe
08-18-2014, 09:23 PM
With witnesses, I'm sure that's how it went.:rolleyes:

Funny how two autopsies put that crappola to rest. I'll bet Holder's autopsy tells a different story than the first two.

Gatorade
08-18-2014, 10:03 PM
Funny how two autopsies put that crappola to rest. I'll bet Holder's autopsy tells a different story than the first two.

I haven't had a chance to read up today, what happened with the autopsies?

DrHenley
08-19-2014, 09:36 AM
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1235/9380/original.jpg?w=600&h

Shadow
08-19-2014, 02:52 PM
I just got an news alert, another police involved shooting near Ferguson, MO. No details yet.

Xbonz
08-19-2014, 02:55 PM
I just got an news alert, another police involved shooting near Ferguson, MO. No details yet.

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/19/officer-involved-shooting-in-north-st-louis-2/

milkmanjoe
08-19-2014, 03:12 PM
I haven't had a chance to read up today, what happened with the autopsies?

Kid took six rounds frontal. NO shots in back.

milkmanjoe
08-19-2014, 03:13 PM

Wait till they color code those involved....Oh boy

milkmanjoe
08-19-2014, 05:46 PM

23 year old, black.....with knife...two officers shot/killed him. Multiple witnesses, he went to cops with the knife and disregarded verbal commands to stop. No mention on LE, white or black or whatever.

sdmc530
08-19-2014, 05:49 PM
I heard that too Joe..this is getting crazy. Somebody better get controll or that whole town will be shot up!

milkmanjoe
08-19-2014, 06:37 PM
I heard that too Joe..this is getting crazy. Somebody better get controll or that whole town will be shot up!

The thing is, these people are not news hounds. Probably not known by many yet...but as soon as they find out.....probably more rioting. All the witnesses in the world cannot reason with these animals, especially if the witnesses are white. Like I said.....Gunstore/Range up in Jacksonville has a post...."they are coming"......on Facebook. Kind of a low key warning to their followers that they expect riots up there.