PDA

View Full Version : Ottawa, Canada...Under Siege?

milkmanjoe
10-22-2014, 12:34 PM
A gunman entered the Parliament building, he is reported dead. No word on other casualties, but it is being reported that multiple shooters are loose in locations in Ottawa. News is calling this a "coordinated effort" by the gunmen, not some loon on the loose.

Riverpigusmc
10-22-2014, 12:37 PM
And so it begins. Hope they feel safer after turning in their guns

BlackKnight
10-22-2014, 12:50 PM

I'm sure they'll blame us for the problems.

Xbonz
10-22-2014, 01:32 PM
I had heard one of them was acting like a Jihadi. whatever the hell that means...

milkmanjoe
10-22-2014, 01:50 PM

Agreed, tons of soft targets up there, easy pickins..game is on! I didn't get the guy's name, he is some big liberal from up there, saying, "Everything changes now".

I had heard one of them was acting like a Jihadi. whatever the hell that means...

They were talking one was dressed in black, hoodie.....I didn't hear anything about how any were acting. Sheppard Smith is on it now.

RKP
10-22-2014, 02:15 PM

^ Yeap, it was just a matter of time !

milkmanjoe
10-22-2014, 02:37 PM
They had a reporter on the phone who said when the Canadian Sargeant at Arms shot the armed guy in Parliament, the guy held up his arms like as if he was victorious. As he was dying he did this.

pony up
10-22-2014, 07:50 PM
How far are we from war in the streets? Between home grown terrorists, open borders, race baiting from our leaders- who knew that walking piece of crap Al Sharpton would be the racial unrest agent working hand in glove with the admin and justice department fermenting riots- Does Van Jones' recipe for social revolution sound familiar yet? Bottom up, top down, inside out. I thought it couldn't happen here even when President Obama brought him into the administration. I am not so sure anymore. I hope I am nuts. Pony

TLE2
10-22-2014, 08:09 PM
There already is war in the streets. Blacks killing blacks. Whites killing a variety pack. Occasional unstable people deciding to "convert" long enough to go on a shooting spree.

The only thing we don't have is geographic conflict. It's isolated here and there.

milkmanjoe
10-22-2014, 10:19 PM
There already is war in the streets. Blacks killing blacks. Whites killing a variety pack. Occasional unstable people deciding to "convert" long enough to go on a shooting spree.

The only thing we don't have is geographic conflict. It's isolated here and there.

You have a point. There has been local war in our streets damn near forever. I do have a feeling it is escalating, and the reason is Washington and that escalation is their desired effect.