PDA

View Full Version : I think this might be OK!

dw1911
11-11-2014, 08:35 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/mayor-proposes-ban-on-sagging-pants/ar-AA7CkVW

"The law would amend the "indecent conduct ordinance," prohibiting wearing pants or shorts falling more than three inches below a person's hips and exposing that portion of the person's undergarments, buttocks, pubic area and/or genitals, according to documents."

DrHenley
11-11-2014, 08:39 PM
I saw a guy the other day with his belt almost down to his knees. He had to hold on to his belt with one hand when he walked.

And, it was a white dude.

http://www.cotep.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=22&pictureid=888

Caleb
11-11-2014, 09:57 PM
I saw a guy the other day with his belt almost down to his knees. He had to hold on to his belt with one hand when he walked.

And, it was a white dude.

Yell insults at him and start running, it'll be funny watching that idiot tripping over his pants.trying to chase after you.

DrHenley
11-11-2014, 10:25 PM
The dude seemed to be a few fries short of a Happy Meal, if you catch my drift.

He definitely could not run, he could barely walk, more of a waddle.

Gatorade
11-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Maybe it's my Libertarian streak showing but while I wear my pants firmly at the waist, I really could care less where or how others wear theirs unless flesh is showing.

Mandate appearance and dress and who know what others may want to mandate that I may care a little more about. Let society take care of it, ridicule, and seperation will work faster than laws from da man!

Gatorade
11-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Actually the more I think about this issue the more I think there should be no ordinance taken on this. There are some things in life that act as a visual warning that the individual is a dumbass. This is one if them, facial tattoos as well, when I see someone with sagging pants I know very quickly they are a dumbass. Knowing someone is a dumbass alerts me to the fact they may do something stupid some time soon and may do something that may be harmful to me and people with me . So I tend to keep a closer eye on dumbasses in the wild and saggy pants are a neon warning sign. Couple that with the fact that sagging pants lead to stumbling and fumbling while police are chasing said dumbass for commuting a dumbass act and you have great potential for a benefit to society on the whole to allow dumasses to wear saggy pants!

pony up
11-12-2014, 01:16 PM
Actually the more I think about this issue the more I think there should be no ordinance taken on this. There are some things in life that act as a visual warning that the individual is a dumbass. This is one if them, facial tattoos as well, when I see someone with sagging pants I know very quickly they are a dumbass. Knowing someone is a dumbass alerts me to the fact they may do something stupid some time soon and may do something that may be harmful to me and people with me . So I tend to keep a closer eye on dumbasses in the wild and saggy pants are a neon warning sign. Couple that with the fact that sagging pants lead to stumbling and fumbling while police are chasing said dumbass for commuting a dumbass act and you have great potential for a benefit to society on the whole to allow dumasses to wear saggy pants!

I tend to agree. I hate laws, especially stupid to no point laws. Free the LEOs to police crime not pants. I LIKE dumb ass bill boards of identification, a free unmistakable alert.. Works for me.

dw1911
11-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Maybe it's my Libertarian streak showing but while I wear my pants firmly at the waist, I really could care less where or how others wear theirs unless flesh is showing.

Mandate appearance and dress and who know what others may want to mandate that I may care a little more about. Let society take care of it, ridicule, and seperation will work faster than laws from da man!
I generally agree on Laws. But this one has been a long time coming.
Does anyone here actually know where the wearing pants like that came from?
I do, and I find is disgusting. It DOES help the Cops catch these idiots though!
Hard to run when your pants are around your ankles! :D

RKP
11-12-2014, 08:13 PM
...... Hard to run when your pants are around your ankles! :D

Kind of reminds ya of the movie 'The Jerk' .... :D

dw1911
11-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Kind of reminds ya of the movie 'The Jerk' .... :D
steve Martin was funny in that movie!