COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > The Dremel Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2021, 05:23 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FfNJGTFO View Post
Update: 2nd group of parts "on order" for the 2nd build. Expected Friday. But I still need the FCG, a LPK, Delta ring assembly, flash suppressor and the HG Triangular Cap. All but the FCG are out of stock on Primary Arms, The Geissele Trigger I bought the last time is $165.00 now. Don't know if I want to spend that much for a Geissele but we'll see. I will pick up my P365 on Friday from the FFL. Then we'll see how things go.

I have maybe 1-2 more acquisitions for now, but they aren't for me. One is for my nephew (another Shockwave 590), and another RIA 1911 .45acp for my niece.

I'll keep you posted on the new build, as well as the fire testing the 1st build.

Thanks!
2nd group of parts arrived for Build #2. I now need only a LPK and I can get started. Also, my P365 arrived today. It feels really nice in my hand, but I know I need to test it. t was hard to use my current UpLula to load the 12 rnd mags. That 12th round seemed hard to load each time. It was also hard to rack the slide the 1st time with a round in the chamber but it's there. Mine doesn't have a manual safety so I have to be careful.

It was also hard to fit the supplied holster the Tac Pac. I eventually decided to wear it OWB on my Uncle Mike's belt. That, and I took the mag holder I was using with the P320 and tightened it up a tad to get the two extra 12rnd mags to fit snugly.

It's f unny. I was watching a YT video where the guy was complaining about how you can actually press the mag release through the holster and it will release. You gotta be real careful when drawing not to hold the holster at that point or it *will* release (I made it happen several times). Not a good thing to lose your loaded mag when drawing.

Anyway, the P365 is now my EDC. It fits nicely and I can still draw it and aim quickly.

I'll keep you posted on Build #2 and test firing Build #1.