COTEP.org  

Go Back   COTEP.org > Main Category > News and Politics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2013, 05:26 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default Chicago Safe Passage Routes!

The eyes of the city were on Chicago Public Schools “Safe Passage” routes Monday morning as a 28-year-old man was shot along one of the routes and a 14-year-old boy was shot to death near another one, the day before school starts.

The 14-year-old boy was shot and killed within a block of a welcoming elementary school, Melody Stem School , 3937 W. Wilcox. It’s at least the third fatal shooting along or near a Safe Passage route since mid-August.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/2215888...shootings.html

and think that criminals will respect them. If I were a street gang, I would have put these signs up a long time ago...

Yes, liberalism IS a mental disorder. They're completely disassociated from reality. I wonder how long until one of the 600 workers hired to patrol this idiotic 'passage' molests a kid?
And 'get on your walkie talkie"? Cue the bus beating video.

Six hundred newly hired Safe Passage workers in yellow vests will fan out early Monday along 53 new routes marked with bright yellow "Safe Passage” signs.

The Safe Passage workers were hired by vendors contracted by CPS to employ community members with a stake in the future of their neighborhood.

Harold Davis, one of the contractors, hired 60 people to line routes on the South and West sides.

"They know: You see trouble, get on your walkie-talkie and call your supervisor, the school or police,” Davis said.